Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Melegoni was a super-hyped wonderkid back when he was 17-19 years old, looked like a genuine new Pirlo. He seems to have just gotten taller and stronger and become a slightly different kind of midfield player, but he always had a lot of quality. I remember him being very difficult to get off the ball and had a great passing range. One to watch for sure.
I wish we were better at getting these kids early, hopefully what we have seen lately is a sign of things to come

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That’s definitely #1 on the list of stupid theories.
You're just being contrarian for the sake of it.

There's not another club trying as hard as Juve to get into the American market.

You're the naive and stupid one if you think Juve are trying to recruit Americans only or mostly because of their 'talent'.

Or for that matter most top teams that are looking to recruit players from North America. It's a very good commercial opportunity for top teams in Europe.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we could somehow make a loan with obligation (depending on number of games played) for Zaniolo - He is probably the only player (when not injured) I would take over Pogba.
He could be the midfielder that burst forward (The CM/AM type) and we could even use him on the wing should we need.
The question is - Would Roma even consider selling him?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

i'm fine with it if it's true
Said it some time ago - Kulu is really good upfront, I'd gladly see him there more often. That allows Pirlo to play Chiesa at the same time + rest one between CR7 and Morata more often.

Sure, Chiesa can't play everything and this is where it gets a bit tricky because there's no sub for him, just like for Ramsey. In theory Berna would be that but he's too shit to be anything at this point.

CR7/Morata - Kulu/Dybala
Ramsey - Benta/Arthur - Mckennie/Rabiot - Chiesa​

Jun 16, 2020
Said it some time ago - Kulu is really good upfront, I'd gladly see him there more often. That allows Pirlo to play Chiesa at the same time + rest one between CR7 and Morata more often.

Sure, Chiesa can't play everything and this is where it gets a bit tricky because there's no sub for him, just like for Ramsey. In theory Berna would be that but he's too shit to be anything at this point.

CR7/Morata - Kulu/Dybala
He can play in that position, no doubt about that. But the problem remains that Morata is the only real 9 that we have. Kulu is more a SS in that regard.

So either we work on Kulu’s positioning or we find a (cheap) real 9, because we’re in trouble when Morata gets injured.

Too bad that we don’t have anyone in the youth capable of filling that role.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He can play in that position, no doubt about that. But the problem remains that Morata is the only real 9 that we have. Kulu is more a SS in that regard.

So either we work on Kulu’s positioning or we find a (cheap) real 9, because we’re in trouble when Morata gets injured.

We had one. And then we sold him to Everton. And now he’s succeeding playing as a #9 at PSG.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

We have none though. I'd surely prefer to stick to Kulu instead of spending on old farts or overpriced kids. January is always a bad month for looking for improvements for reasonable money.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the truth is we need fabian here. midfield isn't complete without him

- - - Updated - - -

inter looking to sell eriksen.

would do loan + obligation to buy. would be nice to have an actual play maker in midfield.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

CR7/Morata - Kulu/Dybala
IMO
If we buy a new striker now, the chance he would play is when chiesa, dybala, morata, and ramsey altogether not available or be rested.
Or
Morata and CR unavailable to play altogether.
If chiesa and kulu unavailable, weston would play on the wing and dybala upfront alongside CR
If ramsey unavailable, pirlo would prefer dybala/kulu upfront as they are the only players that considered creative one

So very limited chance the new striker will play.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We had one. And then we sold him to Everton. And now he’s succeeding playing as a #9 at PSG.
Who was the Tuz member who kept going on about how this kid sucked and would never be good, and all those goals he scored for us as an 18 year old when Allegri called him up, meant zilch? @Osman might remember.

That poster looks like a bit of a dummy right about now. :lol2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)