Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (18 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The whole management is involved in hiring the coach so Paratici is not the only one to blame here.

The issue with midfield is there, I agree. However, it's not easy to find a good one. All the targets mentioned here like Pogba, SMS, Verratti have been unavailable. The MVPP midfield was also constructed of low cost acquisitions. You just can't be that lucky all the time.
Spina has been constantly injured during his spell at Juve and it was only reasonable to think he may never fully recover from his ACL. Plus, we needed plusvalenza and since nobody would buy constantly injured player he managed to exchange him for a promising youngster.
Spina was recovering at first but after that he always performed when he got to play. He is still playing for AS Roma regularly. Pellegrini got major injury before coming to Juve as well. And coaches avoid him like the plague. And what's up with letting Atalanta having the option to buy for Romero. Let's put his performance for Atalanta aside, we know he was carrying Genoa bad defence last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Di Marzio: “All done for Bryan Reynolds to Benevento [under Juventus direction]. But, the player must renew his American passport in order to be able to fly to Italy and carry out medicals and sign his contract.”
And good luck with that. I have no idea how long it takes to get a passport now, but if it's anything like the US mail service, he might not have one for three months or more unless he goes directly to the agency.

Apr 19, 2007
And good luck with that. I have no idea how long it takes to get a passport now, but if it's anything like the US mail service, he might not have one for three months or more unless he goes directly to the agency.
A normal person can pay a fee and have it rushed in 1-2 weeks. He will have it within a week no doubt. Also why the heel did he not have a valid passport? I bet it was one of those weird laws where it cant expire within the next 9 months to enter on the visa

Jun 16, 2020
Hahaha, Kyle, I'm now convinced Paratici plays FM21 lol @Tak! Knows what I mean. Yusuf Demir is huge there, like a top 5 wonder kid in the whole games database lol (potential value of -9.5). Next time I play with Juve, Paratici is saving me the trouble of signing Rovella and Demir lol.
Imagine if Paratici was with us 10 years earlier. We couldve enjoyed the likes of Tsigalko and Nicolas Millan, signed directly from Cholo Cholo when we were in B.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They make exceptions for Americans working overseas. My uncle lost his on a trip home and got a replacement in a day.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As well as Reynolds we were being linked to these MLS players before Christmas:

Julian Araujo, LA Galaxy (seems closer to Spurs - he's also a right back)
Caden Clark, NYRB, attacking midfielder
Ricardo Pepi, FC Dallas - centre forward

Anyone seen much of these players? @Enron @ALC @AFL_ITALIA @Bjerknes @Hust
Can’t really say I watch any MLS but im happy the league has progressed enough that top teams are poaching players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Imagine if Paratici was with us 10 years earlier. We couldve enjoyed the likes of Tsigalko and Nicolas Millan, signed directly from Cholo Cholo when we were in B.

:D

Holla at your boy when he goes after Andrea Papetti and Thiago Almada ;) Then I will be fully convinced he has his own full time FM list lol (thats assuming he is really signing Yusuf Demir).

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I haven't seen many MLS games this year unfortunately. I know that Clark has scored two clutch goals and is rated by their fans, but I think he's a bit inconsistent at this point. It was a weird season though, hopefully by the time the new season starts things are a little more normal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I've only seen Araujo play and he does seem like an interesting prospect - pacey and good ball skills. Haven't seen Clark but he seems very intriguing because he's only 17 and already started scoring goals for RB. Would definitely like to keep an eye on both of those players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone else like the look of Melegoni? Seems a great prospect
Melegoni was a super-hyped wonderkid back when he was 17-19 years old, looked like a genuine new Pirlo. He seems to have just gotten taller and stronger and become a slightly different kind of midfield player, but he always had a lot of quality. I remember him being very difficult to get off the ball and had a great passing range. One to watch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)