Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How come Depay is rated so low? Wasn't he like the shit just a year or two ago? Like going to Barca rumours etc? And still only 26 years old. Is it because of injuries?
He is the best overall player in that list, but he is the least likely one too. Saving himself for Barca, not going anywhere. Also he is not a true nr 9, even if he can play in attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Giroud is the only option that makes sense for the profile of player we want but he's likely unattainable.
Was he not available for free last summer? I agree we have missed our opportunity to get him. Too expensive now and would get less minutes here which he won't want to do before the Euros.

Once again excellent squad planning on our part where we are now scrambling for guys like Llorente and Pelle in January.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I still cannot fathom how we're after a player of Pelle's calibre. China is a retirement home for players, it shouldn't be the case that we bring them back to compete in top-flight football. Shows how desperate we've become.
He was never good to begin with.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Was he not available for free last summer? I agree we have missed our opportunity to get him. Too expensive now and would get less minutes here which he won't want to do before the Euros.

Once again excellent squad planning on our part where we are now scrambling for guys like Llorente and Pelle in January.
Wait. So the names mentioned in this poll are actually serious? :rofl:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are interested in Giroud but Chelsea are not willing to let him go in January. [SKY ITALIA]

Bernardeschi can leave Juventus in January, however Juventus want at least 20mln€. [Corriere della Sera]

Pelle is becoming a concrete target for this January. [Il Tempo]

Juventus have already “booked” Graziano Pellè. Juventus are taking precautions in case they can't find a better forward and at certain costs.

Prolific contacts with Pellè and positive signs for the costs, the characteristics and the possibility of integrating him easily into the squad. The striker, released, has been proposed by his own entourage to Juventus. Juventus are thinking about it. @FiorinoLuca

Llorente, from what I know, is a name to cross off. There were rumours yesterday about Mandzukic in Turin, I tried to check and it seems he didn't leave well not only with Sarri but also with the club. I would rule him out as well. [Momblano]

Pellé has 2 offers from England, it seems Juve have met a couple of times with his agent. He and Pavoletti have not been discarded, awaiting other targets. [Momblano]

The only extraordinary operation Juve could do is for a top midfielder, Pogba for that matter. But it depends on the ownership, not even on Agnelli. Manchester have rejected 4 players (in the deal), and 60/70mln€ is needed. [Momblano]

Ozil has been offered to Juventus lately, but they have refused because they are betting on Kulusevski as a future talent in that role. @FabrizioRomano

Luca Pellegrini will probably return to Juventus this month, In fact Genoa are already finding a replacement and targeting Milan's Conti. [CM]

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
why do we need a 4th striker? Kulu can play as SS too. I don’t see the point. It’s not like Morata or CR7 have a track record of injuries

james95

Sep 2, 2018
why do we need a 4th striker? Kulu can play as SS too. I don’t see the point. It’s not like Morata or CR7 have a track record of injuries
Morata is our only true #9 and this is the profile of a forward that gets the best out of Ronaldo. Without Morata, the attack lacks a focal point. Dybala isn't a #9 and Kulu wouldn't fulfil this sort of role so Morata needs a back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)