Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (74 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What happened to Zaza, I thought he was ok while at Juve. I would take that version of him as a backup. Wasn’t Morata his best friend too?
The guy doesnt even start for Torino... He was Morata's friend, but no way he is a Juve material now.

I will always remember his goal vs Napoli though. What a moment that was, I lost my voice.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Till now I've said no to mandzukic coming back as I've always wanted us to bring the age and wage down. Given the lack of options as a back up striker I'd certainly have mandzukic over the likes of pelle and pavoletti, hell even costa. There's no way we will get giroud

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rumors of demiral wanting to play more and evaluating offers. club allegedly wants 50m

i call bs. he was injured a lot, he barely recovered, and chiellini is out in a couple of months anyway. we need more than 2 cb's, especially considering the busy schedule and bonucci's dips of form.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
rumors of demiral wanting to play more and evaluating offers. club allegedly wants 50m

i call bs. he was injured a lot, he barely recovered, and chiellini is out in a couple of months anyway. we need more than 2 cb's, especially considering the busy schedule and bonucci's dips of form.
BS. The runour says that he wants to play more cause of the euros. He is a starter for Turkey anyway.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
would rather play Kulusevski striker than buying a retired turd who will play 5 matches and score 0 goals during his 6 months stay with the club.
I agree, but what if Kulu is shit there? it looks like our gameplan is really dependant on that ST role and we play shit if there no typical ST in the team. I also have still some doubts in Morata, can he keep his current form? if he turns shit then we have no option and I consider Giroud to be a player who could even actually bench Morata for a while when he is not that good anymore.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I voted for Junior Messias. Few years ago he was playing in an amateur team in Turin, while working as a courier. Now he is banging in goals in Serie A and rumoured to go to Juventus. It would be a fitting cinderella story :D

Look at this golazo lol

Was quite poor against Inter..
Anyway I go for Giroud as he is an excellent team player who is also a good finisher.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
How come Depay is rated so low? Wasn't he like the shit just a year or two ago? Like going to Barca rumours etc? And still only 26 years old. Is it because of injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)