Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree but it's still a bench option for a bench option. We don't need that. We need someone who owns the flank or bosses midfield.
Papu does both those things lol. Creates alot in midfield and when he plays left side easily beats his guy all game.

Berna for him is a no brainer. Especially going to Atalanta on loan, they are experts at making scrubs look good. So easier for us to sell later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Papu does both those things lol. Creates alot in midfield and when he plays left side easily beats his guy all game.

Berna for him is a no brainer. Especially going to Atalanta on loan, they are experts at making scrubs look good. So easier for us to sell later.
My God. He doesn't do any of them. He's a Dybala light and Dybala himself is a bench player right now.

Owning the flank as in; going up and down. Bossing midfield as in; tackling, intercepting, dispossesing, scoring, assisting,...

And Berna for him is not a no-brainer at all. Berna's value is much higher than Papu's. If it's a straight loan, i'm fine with it but it's useless anyway; throwing away limited resources. We'd be much better off actually selling him or getting a backup #9 in the process.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My God. He doesn't do any of them. He's a Dybala light and Dybala himself is a bench player right now.

Owning the flank as in; going up and down. Bossing midfield as in; tackling, intercepting, dispossesing, scoring, assisting,...

And Berna for him is not a no-brainer at all. Berna's value is much higher than Papu's. If it's a straight loan, i'm fine with it but it's useless anyway; throwing away limited resources. We'd be much better off actually selling him or getting a backup #9 in the process.

We just have/or had different definitions or meanings for those terms you used then in that first post lol, you are looking more for a Gosens in that description for wing/or a Mckennie. I know what Papu is, dont try to ask him for all that (it would Conte type of stubborness).

Papu is simply an attacking midfielder/winger, I'm not gonna ask him for that extra stuff, but to beat his man with ease and create for his teammates, he is Atalanta's most important player for a reason. his competition would be Kulu, Chiesa and Dybala in our attacking rotation (and attacking rotation currently weaker just for having Berna being part of it), and it would be abundance of riches to have for a short term off the bench, over having what is possibly the worst Juve player in past 5 years.

Berna value is higher simply on age, but it means very little when no one will be really willing to pay it, let alone his salary. But on the actual pitch, where its only place that matters for me, their values couldnt be astronomically different. And we dont need to talk about said values because the talk seems to be entirely be just loan deals too.

I dont think he is coming, but it would be nice option for our 3 man attack, especially whenever we want to rest Ronaldo/Morata. He goes left/or nr 10, and chiesa/kulu right, and Morata/Ronaldo middle.

Main thing I agree with you about is him and Dybala operate in similar zones, tho dybala is mainly a scorer despite the creativity, while Papu is all about beating his man and creating for others. But the main guy that could be displaced if he came here is most likely Ramsey in our system.

P.S Fit or no fit dont matter whatsoever in the end of the day, aslong as it faciliates Bernaturdski fuck away from Juventus.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We just have/or had different definitions or meanings for those terms you used then in that first post lol, you are looking more for a Gosens in that description for wing/or a Mckennie. I know what Papu is, dont try to ask him for all that (it would Conte type of stubborness).

Papu is simply an attacking midfielder/winger, I'm not gonna ask him for that extra stuff, but to beat his man with ease and create for his teammates, he is Atalanta's most important player for a reason. his competition would be Kulu, Chiesa and Dybala in our attacking rotation (and attacking rotation currently weaker just for having Berna being part of it), and it would be abundance of riches to have for a short term off the bench, over having what is possibly the worst Juve player in past 5 years.

Berna value is higher simply on age, but it means very little when no one will be really willing to pay it, let alone his salary. But on the actual pitch, where its only place that matters for me, their values couldnt be astronomically different. And we dont need to talk about said values because the talk seems to be entirely be just loan deals too.

I dont think he is coming, but it would be nice option for our 3 man attack, especially whenever we want to rest Ronaldo/Morata. He goes left/or nr 10, and chiesa/kulu right, and Morata/Ronaldo middle.

Main thing I agree with you about is him and Dybala operate in similar zones, tho dybala is mainly a scorer despite the creativity, while Papu is all about beating his man and creating for others. But the main guy that could be displaced if he came here is most likely Ramsey in our system.

P.S Fit or no fit dont matter whatsoever in the end of the day, aslong as it faciliates Bernaturdski fuck away from Juventus.
Chiesa bombs down the entire flank and the other 2 are bench players. I guess you see the problem; buying competition for our bench players is not what we need, aye?

If we could fit in a player like Papu, we'd simply use Dybala. The point still stands; a true winger, center midfielder or a backup attacker is far more of a necessity. Unless you want to switch formations for a player that's coming in in january, has never played for a topclub, is 33 in february and will possibly be leaving 6 months later. Be realistic...

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
A proposed loan swap between Bernardeschi and Piatek. A no brainer for me to be honest.
Add a starting material midfielder (very difficult I know) to this loan swap and the almost complete youth buys (Rovella and Reynolds) and that would be a great January mercato but probably nothing will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)