Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (70 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Want: Donnarumma and then we sell Woj and get a substantial amount of money, Messi obviously who wouldnt..,Ramos.
Will happen: Boateng maybe, Ramos to extend, Alaba to Real, Wijnaldum - cant remember the top team that wanted him, Messi to extend, Calhanoglu to extend, Mkhitaryan to extend, Depay to Barcelona, Aguero - I see him going to either a team like PSG or some Qatar/MLS team.
Donnarumma - I think all his games are just for getting a raise, he doesnt want to really leave Milan and now that Milan are doing well he might also want to stay in terms of CL football that he missed..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, Berna swoop with Aouar en give them 30 million.
I actually prefer us to just sell Bernardeschi. There are so many players I rather have than Aouar which includes the likes of Pogba SMS L.Alberto but also some more affordable options such as RDP and even Locatelli.
If we cant really pay much - RDP would the best option as he is probably at his best season and he is the type who burst forward from midfield and tries to make things happen which is what we lack.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I actually prefer us to just sell Bernardeschi. There are so many players I rather have than Aouar which includes the likes of Pogba SMS L.Alberto but also some more affordable options such as RDP and even Locatelli.
If we cant really pay much - RDP would the best option as he is probably at his best season and he is the type who burst forward from midfield and tries to make things happen which is what we lack.
Well all of them have maybe phys and strenght but none of them has the skills or technique of Aouar.. Nd that s something we miss in our squad.. And Lotito will neverr sell La or SMS to Juventus.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
links Brenner from Sao Paolo although I dont understand how we can sign him with the whole EU crap.. (Calciomercato says Ajax Juve and Milan are after him)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would say yet another disastrous transfer window that ignores our problems and lessens the quality of our squad, but i d rather say happy new everyone, Lets ignore reality and hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)