Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (7 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
He was important for Italy at the first U17 EC final that they reached. Fagioli scored in the final vs The Netherlands. Sadly enough I missed that tournament, saw the other one (Italy reached 2 consecutive finals).

And 10m for a expiring contract is a lot, even if Genoa buys some of our players. We’re certainly doing them a favor in difficult times.

Will be interesting to follow his development, he didn’t had a good match against us, and I haven’t seen anything else from him (or maybe have but can’t recall). If he stays there for 18 months it’s very demotivating to wait so long tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Kind of ironic if Llorente would come. Rejuvenated Juventus but at some point we would we see Llorente and Morata on the pitch simultaneously. Just a weird feeling.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bernardeschi for Depay + 15m. What a deal that would be.
I actually think Depay is overrated but obviously it would be a good trade fur us. The thing is I dont think Lyon are that stupid to pay 15M + hand their most influential player (along with Aouar) in order to overpay with wages for Bernardeschi...

The thing with Bernardeschi is that we are kind of stuck with him as none will offer him the wages he`d ask and the only way to get rid of him is a swap with some other unhappy mediocre with relatively high wages.
The other way is to just not extend and then for a bosman he might be worth it for medium level teams.

I genuinely think we are stuck with him until his contract expires or until he has a really good season

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I actually think Depay is overrated but obviously it would be a good trade fur us. The thing is I dont think Lyon are that stupid to pay 15M + hand their most influential player (along with Aouar) in order to overpay with wages for Bernardeschi...

The thing with Bernardeschi is that we are kind of stuck with him as none will offer him the wages he`d ask and the only way to get rid of him is a swap with some other unhappy mediocre with relatively high wages.
The other way is to just not extend and then for a bosman he might be worth it for medium level teams.

I genuinely think we are stuck with him until his contract expires or until he has a really good season
Bernardeschi valuation is around 20m. if they willing to sell depay for 5m then we should do a swap deal. maybe give them 2-3m discount hahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)