Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (23 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd probably say Barella tier but I havent seen a whole lot of him, but from what I've seen it would be a risk worth taking and I don't think Portanova will become anything more than a decent mid table player
Barella is one of my biggest regrets when it comes to Italians, at least the current generation. If this kid can live up to that kind of potential - would be a fantastic player IMO. Is he ready for some first team action though?

Agreed about Portanova. I've seen very little of him obviously but he looks lost on the pitch for me. When it comes to our 'kids' I like Frabotta much more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Barella is one of my biggest regrets when it comes to Italians, at least the current generation. If this kid can live up to that kind of potential - would be a fantastic player IMO. Is he ready for some first team action though?

Agreed about Portanova. I've seen very little of him obviously but he looks lost on the pitch for me. When it comes to our 'kids' I like Frabotta much more.
Agreed
I want to see Correia and Da Graca get some minutes (Sicilian kid :touched:)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I assume we'd loan him, probably back to Genoa

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Portanova inclusion in the team is to just jack up his value so that we can use him for profit or contropartita against better talent. Fabrotta also in my opinion. Pellegrini is much better player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’d rather look at these stats than read empty statements and baseless impressions driven by hype.
Fair enough.
Anyway we have no player who can create and shoot so I`d welcome anyone who can do that.
Ofcourse I`d prefer Pogba L.Alberto and SMS but I dont think we can be picky when the tax thing goes away..

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Fair enough.
Anyway we have no player who can create and shoot so I`d welcome anyone who can do that.
Ofcourse I`d prefer Pogba L.Alberto and SMS but I dont think we can be picky when the tax thing goes away..
I am still in denial over the tax thing. I really hope it doesn’t go away.

Jun 16, 2020
Im wondering if we have a serious plan for all those young players or if this is just a big plusvalenza operation.

Besides the youngsters in the senior squad (they will stay anyway), we still have Reynolds, Rovella, Mandragora, Pellegrini, Dragusin, Correia and perhaps some other U23 players. That’s quite a lot.

If we sign Reynolds and Rovella of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)