Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (17 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
In our match against Genoa, he was the one that gave away the penalty on Cuadrado. I was watching him closely, as there were links to him with us for 2 months.

I wasn't impressed with what I saw. Granted it was just 1 match against the biggest team in the league. Hope Rovella can step it up when he joins us. But I think its more likely a signing for Plusvalenza FC.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In our match against Genoa, he was the one that gave away the penalty on Cuadrado. I was watching him closely, as there were links to him with us for 2 months.

I wasn't impressed with what I saw. Granted it was just 1 match against the biggest team in the league. Hope Rovella can step it up when he joins us. But I think its more likely a signing for Plusvalenza FC.
That's just inexperience, I wouldn't read too much into it. We have experienced players who constantly make mistakes...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Portanova doesn't look like he will be Juve material, send him to Genoa as payment.

Rovella at least looks very nice even in a terrible Genoa team, he has quite some hype. Either he continues to develop and joins us or he can probably be used for another higher profile transfer to a Sassuolo or Atalanta.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Portanova doesn't look like he will be Juve material, send him to Genoa as payment.

Rovella at least looks very nice even in a terrible Genoa team, he has quite some hype. Either he continues to develop and joins us or he can probably be used for another higher profile transfer to a Sassuolo or Atalanta.
Loan him to Udinese in De Paul deal..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this Rovella fella will be loaned out for the next 18 months to Genoa and seems like they will buy Portanova from us.

Sounds like another plusvalenza bookkeeping boosting.

He is considered a big talent in his age group. So I doubt its a plusvalenza only signing. Its nice little signing to get early. Still 18 and plays regularly in Serie A. Not many who do.

If the FM21 gods are to be believed, we also need to sign Andrea Papetti ASAP

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think Rovella is more kulu/Demiral than Pellegrini/Mandragora/etc talent wise. I dunno if surprised is the word I’d use considering the MO of the club, but I wouldn’t expect him to be plusvalenza’d either.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have you seen him playing?
Only 2-3 times. Something between a creative all around nr 8 and technical DM. Looked decent most times (as much as you can in a god awful genoa), especially for someone so young, calm and good distribution.

But said closer to a big talent mainly because reading plenty hype about him for some time now, before he even debuted. I very much doubt this is just someone you sign for the books. More likely to be a talent with real potential in his up and coming age group. He passed a big hurdle of playing regular Serie A football as a teenager.

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yes at 18 he started matches for Genoa in Serie A and for U21 national team already.

Haven't seen enough to judge him personally but I agree with the comment above. Its a signing with potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)