Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Funny ppl are allowed to insult Berna, but not Dybala. Why the double standards?
Stop the presses! Worst Juve player for past 3 years not being popular? Probably the worst consistently getting minutes player since Zebina.

The sooner he leaves the club the better. Litterally stopped a deal that would gotten us a top class young midfielder to boot.

Dont pretend like anyone needs to explain to you the difference in those two players overall presence and impact in the club.

What's next, we supposed to pretend Rugani is good?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Stop the presses! Worst Juve player for past 3 years not being popular? Probably the worst consistently getting minutes player since Zebina.

The sooner he leaves the club the better. Litterally stopped a deal that would gotten us a top class young midfielder to boot.

Dont pretend like anyone needs to explain to you the difference in those two players overall presence and impact in the club.

What's next, we supposed to pretend Rugani is good?
How can I report posts on Tapatalk?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed Rugani in Empoli and first 1.5 years with us looked like a potentially nice player. All his in hindsight weaknesses looked like Strengths He doesnt foul/tackle became "he is in control" or calm like in that quote. He doesnt press his man and is bit timid/standoffish was then he has good positioning. Seemed like he was on a Bonucci type of trajectory with us.

You will probably find even better compliments for Fiorentina Bernardeschi in old posts of mine (even if he allways looked like a just a physical direct player who allway just cuts in and shoot, showed some skills). But the zero confidence (Rugani) and zero football Iq (Berna) trainwrecks they have been for years is peculiar and depressing really. Especially Rugani. Seemed to have mentally been destroyed in his time in Juve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i also was on the rugani hype train for years. he looked so composed and his positioning was spot on. paired with chiellini, he looked like a proper defender, especially when he got at least some minimal continuity. he was straight out perfect for his age at empoli.

let him rot on the bench for months, then pair him with bonucci and/or let him face a physical cf, and he's boumsong, knezevic level terrible waste of squad place.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@s4tch Yep honestly one of the worst examples of player development we have had in long time. Checked the boxes for most things you need in a quality young defender off the gate. Fantastic debute season in Serie A, mature and composed presence. Then thrown in inconsistent playing time, not in ideal partnerships as you said (him and Bonucci have the same physical weaknesses), then you just watch the confidence in what he can do slowly die.

To the point cant even make the team in Rennes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who remembers when we were all excited because Daniela hadn't got a single yellow card this season at Empoli ?
That was it I think Dusan was one of the first to call that out lol, said that dont make you good lol.

Sarri knew how to use him in Empoli, deep defensive lines supported by a physical CB partner.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Who remembers when we were all excited because Daniela hadn't got a single yellow card this season at Empoli ? :anon:
There was even that dumb tweet with Rugani in yellow boots: "only his boots are yellow". I can't remember whether that was Empoli or Juve bragging but that looks dumb as fuck now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)