Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (13 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You are right, I didn't watch Sassuolo a lot this season(it's still too early, will keep an eye for Locatelli) maybe he's better than I think, but we need someone who is consistently good in the middle not like the signings from previous years. If we can pull it off we need to go after an established player and work from there instead of buying few promising ones and hope it all works out.
In the summer I thought about him being nice for rotation or be a backup but even after his good season he improved further and now he is starting material unless the alternatives are ones who cost 100M.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What's your problem?
Every single thread you participate in turns to shit because of your autistic tendencies. At least half the people you’ve ever interacted with on this forum hate you. You offer zero insight, post nothing interesting, and the concept of humour or sarcasm is beyond you.

That’s the problem.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Every single thread you participate in turns to shit because of your autistic tendencies. At least half the people you’ve ever interacted with on this forum hate you. You offer zero insight, post nothing interesting, and the concept of humour or sarcasm is beyond you.

That’s the problem.
Why do you have to interfere?? Still butthurt about those dislikes? And I don't think anyone hates me...

Aug 26, 2014
In the summer I thought about him being nice for rotation or be a backup but even after his good season he improved further and now he is starting material unless the alternatives are ones who cost 100M.
We'll see how his season goes if he can improve us I'm all for it.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Why do you have to interfere?? Still butthurt about those dislikes? And I don't think anyone hates me...
Nah. That was the day when I realized that you are severely autistic. Only a mentally ill human being would waste over an hour of their lifetime handing out 1500 dislikes on an online forum. I pity your family.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think you havent watched Locatelli play.
Last year he had a great season but I would say the same.
This year he upped his game and is doing everything from defensive game to providing through balls.
I`d definitely start him over current Bentancur and I think he could be a real gem.

As for someone who could make an immediate splash?! There arent many players like that and there are even less available.

Also every player has his downside.
Pogba as much as I like him has a poor defensive ability.
SMS - Unavailable
L.Alberto - Unavailable
Aouar - Smart player but not much of an assisting machine or a goal machine and is probably overpriced as well.

I personally would take Locatelli over Aouar as I dont rate Aouar as some people here.

Locatelli under 50M for his set of abilities - I think its a steal and he would also be the kind of player who wont force his way out after a few years and would probably not going to demand some bumper salary - He is really a very good addition.

Best player we can currently get
Locatelli's a good player but I don't feel like he is the man that gonna bring the change we need in the midfield
I mean we have all good players but no really outstanding midfielders.

The list of players you made .... well they're all very avaible if you have money.
The problem is we don't!

Pogba might be a 0 move but hellish wages... if he could come for a 6-7m net wages instead of Ramsey (which is our best midfield if not injured) I would do so istantly.
But that's valid for anyone! Be it Rabiot,Bentancur,Arthur or who else is in our current mid.

SMS and Luis Alberto are all very avaible. From Luis Alberto words Lazio is not paying wages so all you have to do is go there and make a deal for both of them.

Aouar? with Covid and 50m asking price... he is decent/good with a bit more experience than Locatelli but worth the fee Lyon's asking?

Anyway Orgut I would dream us playing 4-3-1-2 with

SMS-Aouar-Pogba
Luis Alberto
Morata-Ronaldo​

But then we would have too many wingers XD or we could do without Luis Alberto and play wingers

Such a massive quality mid =( Too bad too expensive to be possible

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Locatelli's a good player but I don't feel like he is the man that gonna bring the change we need in the midfield

The list of players you made .... well they're all very avaible if you have money.
The problem is we don't!

Pogba might be a 0 move but hellish wages... if he could come for a 6-7m net wages instead of Ramsey (which is our best midfield if not injured) I would do so istantly.
But that's valid for anyone! Be it Rabiot,Bentancur,Arthur or who else is in our current mid.

SMS and Luis Alberto are all very avaible. From Luis Alberto words Lazio is not paying wages so all you have to do is go there and make a deal for both of them.

Aouar? with Covid and 50m asking price... he is decent/good with a bit more experience than Locatelli but worth the fee Lyon's asking?

SMS-Aouar-Pogba
Luis Alberto
Morata-Ronaldo​

But then we would have too many wingers XD or we could do without Luis Alberto and play wingers

Wow, didn't know anyone could lose that much money and throw away all the balance in one go.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The problem is we don't!

SMS-Aouar-Pogba
Luis Alberto
Morata-Ronaldo​

Exactly - This is why I believe Locatelli is the best midfielder we can get under 50M.
As for L.Alberto - This guy has just jumped from lvl 3 to 99 in the past two years. I mean he was good but now he is just amazing, he dribbles, shoot and pass very well in addition to showing real leadership skills on the field. I`d say he is the one who can improve us the most (within Italy).

I do regret about us missing on Barella though - I thought like some of you he is just another hyped up player but he is actually very good and I wish we had signed him.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Exactly - This is why I believe Locatelli is the best midfielder we can get under 50M.
As for L.Alberto - This guy has just jumped from lvl 3 to 99 in the past two years. I mean he was good but now he is just amazing, he dribbles, shoot and pass very well in addition to showing real leadership skills on the field. I`d say he is the one who can improve us the most (within Italy).

I do regret about us missing on Barella though - I thought like some of you he is just another hyped up player but he is actually very good and I wish we had signed him.
well problem is that Alberto is a Trequartista playing behind strikers so if we filed him we'd have to change our game system just when we spent 100m on 2 wingers like Chiesa and Kulusevski? I don't see it happening. So Pogba and Milinkovic + Artur (since we can't sell him anyway) would be massive ups keeping the wingers we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)