Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #702
    • Locatelli is on Paratici's radar since 3 years. Rovella could go to Sassuolo with Juve's help.
    • Juve monitoring Lovato of Verona.
    • Gravenberch asked de Ligt about Juve.

:mombly:

Apr 9, 2015
    • Locatelli is on Paratici's radar since 3 years. Rovella could go to Sassuolo with Juve's help.

Milan are really interested in Lovato, read something they will bid 15m in wintermercato.
    Locatelli would be awesome.
    Gravenberch is not there yet, but in potential not a bad player. Don't overpay please.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Two q's

HOW is distinctly avg Calhanoglu earning 7m

Why are papers linking him to us when he's barely good enough for Milan? This one is rhetorical

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. That was the day when I realized that you are severely autistic. Only a mentally ill human being would waste over an hour of their lifetime handing out 1500 dislikes on an online forum. I pity your family.
    Lol the 100m Pjanices used to do the exact same thing before they figured out non-autists don't care about likes and dislikes. Their way of internet vengeance after getting all worked up lol. Weird little internet autists galore on forums.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Momblano is so full of shit, how would he even know who de Ligt is talking with in his private time? He posted up outside his place? He an owl?

Locatelli is an obvious target, anyone can “report” that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I literally googled Lovato during our match against them, ready to ask myself "who the fuck is this nobody that is doing well".

I guess he's a decent prospect.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I literally googled Lovato during our match against them, ready to ask myself "who the fuck is this nobody that is doing well".

I guess he's a decent prospect.
    I saw him give away a pen against milan the other week.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck mombly. Robbed me of my dreams of Aouar last summer.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009

Classic Momblano reporting, everyone has been on Paratici's radar since they were 12 years old.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Alex Sandro is a CB in this formation. We need a left-sided player. I don't like Chiesa on the left in this particular formation, he just encroaches on Ronaldo's territory because he prefers to cut inside.

Right now we are slowly trending towards Berna because he runs and is a pure left foot. But we need a better player of this similar archetype.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Or maybe Pirlo should stop experimenting and start playing a different formation. It's not as if the results have been amazing and we've been playing stellar football.
    Indeed. We should bench Princess and start playing 4231.

Kulu/Chiesa - Dybi - Bernaggio
    Morata

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)