Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Would love to have Ramos here for a few seasons. I'm all for getting younger but I don't think its a good idea going from an old winning team to replacing them with a bunch of talented but young players, need to keep that winning mentality in the squad. We've seen way too many dynasties in football try to get younger only for them to completely fail in their transition.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I’d like Ramos too but what would the plan be? Bonucci would hit the bench? Sell? Surely you’re not gonna sit/sell De Ligt.
If we're fully committing to starting 3 CB's then we need all of them. Chiellini is always injured and probably retiring soon anyway. This leaves Bonucci, De Ligt, Demiral and Danilo for 3 spots.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Give Mandragora to expedite a potential Locatelli buy. I think someone in mid who would help in defence is priority, now that there are a lot of forwards. Bentancur is the only one capable right now; Arthur is non existent and Rabiot is also not enough to protect defence.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
No honestly I don’t want another minute of Khedira on the pitch. Same goes for Bernardeschi.

Use Frabotta instead of Berna, I rather see him making some mistakes but at least know that he’ll become a better player as time goes by.

Especially in our current formation Khedira would leave to much space. No that chapter is really finished for me. We don’t have to buy a direct replacement for both of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, Malinovsky was a nice impact sub for Atalanta last year with a insane shot in his legs. They didn’t pay a lot for him (~13m), low wages (I thought that everybody at Atalanta earns 2m max) and I noticed that Gasperini didn’t use him so much this year. Could be a good backup for Kulusevski if we sell Ramsey (and indeed, if we’re going to use Kulu as our AM).
We should dispose of Ramsey, Berna and Khedira next summer (January would be the dream) and get Locatelli and Pogba.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Some news said Dominik Szoboszlai has release clause for 25m. It's very cheap and we should try to sign him if it's true. He can play in Ramsey position which Ramsey has problem with recurring muscle problem

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Give Mandragora to expedite a potential Locatelli buy. I think someone in mid who would help in defence is priority, now that there are a lot of forwards. Bentancur is the only one capable right now; Arthur is non existent and Rabiot is also not enough to protect defence.
He seems to be getting his form back in the last few weeks but Bentancur has arguably been one of the worst midfielders so far...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Some news said Dominik Szoboszlai has release clause for 25m. It's very cheap and we should try to sign him if it's true. He can play in Ramsey position which Ramsey has problem with recurring muscle problem
Doubt that RedBull would insert such a cheap release clause.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Doubt that RedBull would insert such a cheap release clause.
Transfermarkt has him valued at 25M so I guess its true

- - - Updated - - -

I’d like Ramos too but what would the plan be? Bonucci would hit the bench? Sell? Surely you’re not gonna sit/sell De Ligt.
In a perfect world we would consider selling Bonucci but managers like him despite his faults.
Danilo - He is doing very well at the moment but I doubt he would continue like that until the end of his contract...
Chiellini - I dont think he has much left in his tank - He is injured most of the time..

Ramos would allow us to not just count on Danilo while if you want the dream scenario - Bonucci will get his ass kicked to the curve..

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
a leader? questionable at most, spends too much time mouthing off to opposing players before they come to bite him back, lead by example? not with his persistent errors mentality and technically, fact is out of bonucci, demiral, danilo and chiellini who have been our main defenders this season, bonucci has been by far the worse, and I'm sure when de ligt returns, he too will surpass bonucci.

Romero is only on loan, they didn't buy him.
For Romero, it's a loan with option to buy.
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/cristian-romero-joins-atalanta-on-loan

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Have to seriously question the logic of some of our market moves when we plan to play a hybrid back 3 with only 4cbs in the team. 2 just back from ACLs that kept them out for the whole of last season and 1 who was planned to be out for the first three month.

now that we have our healthy defender injured and Romero and Rugani out on loan it looks like we’ve got to spend some money in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)