Winter mercato thread 2020 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
a hyped up young player you dont like?

Are you feeling ok?
lol tired of buying players without building a team. look at liverpool and how just signing a Van Dijk and Fabinho made a diffrence in their team.
We probably have double the depth they have but its the players in the first 11 that count.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I edited my earlier post to longer one that explains it all further so read it. But I like to come back to this, Mandzukic can be thanked for overall good service in past years but he is a proven asset of what right now? He is a lumbering technically limited player who cant work as hard as he used to be an asset in effort roleplaying supporting way when his technique and scoring was lacking. He barely ever scored double digit in numbers for us throughout the years, he went 5 months without scoring last season despite playing as CF? (And it haoodnd other seasons too). The failure was not being able to sell him in summer (and ask yourself why, why cant you find suitors if he is proven asset right now).

The Norwegian kid would be hired to score goals, and hopefully alot of them like he is in his current club. Something Mandzukic cant do anymore. Which is why he is going to Qatar.
His technique was never lacking.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Looks like Vidal and Barcelona are fighting, I'd take him on loan ASAP. Right now, he massively improves our starting 11 and is versatile. He can play behind the strikers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)