Winter mercato thread 2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Monitor DC's and Ramsey's health and DC's ability at AM till third week of Jan if Sarri remains opposed to alt formation. If nothing changes, Paratici does need to sign a striker on a dry loan.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Haaland but those are usually summer signings. Can't see his club letting him go midseason.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
one of the problems with our increased exposure/ popularity is that it provides journalists with extra motivation to make up totally bs transfer rumors.

Watch us get nobody of significance. Maybe Can - Paredes swap at best.
hows it any different than the years wen we were linked to Van Persie, Berbatov (LOLOLOLOLOL) or Cassano? Rumors are rumors and Italian media lives for this shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hows it any different than the years wen we were linked to Van Persie, Berbatov (LOLOLOLOLOL) or Cassano? Rumors are rumors and Italian media lives for this shit.
There seems to be more rumors and the rumors aren't just one quote but continue on for weeks even with no substance.

Or idk maybe it isn't any different and I'm just bitter about Sarriventus :sad:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thes are not out of the blue unattainable names Kyle, these are young players we been following for long while. Håland wanted him before he was in Salzburg, Tonali and Chiesa atleast a year of being closely rumoured with them (they were both in Paratrici's infamous thrown away paper a year ago). Only thing that seems out of the blue is the deal thats actually happening right now, with Paredes and Can. And thats just out of pure convenience or market opportunity, and those tend to dissapoint.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thes are not out of the blue unattainable names Kyle, these are young players we been following for long while. Håland wanted him before he was in Salzburg, Tonali and Chiesa atleast a year of being closely rumoured with them (they were both in Paratrici's infamous thrown away paper a year ago). Only thing that seems out of the blue is the deal thats actually happening right now, with Paredes and Can. And thats just out of pure convenience or market opportunity, and those tend to dissapoint.
Sure I mean in January we never sign anybody. I am not saying we can't get these players come summer

- - - Updated - - -

You're just bitter.
Not just bitter, I am also disillusioned.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tonali and Chiesa wont happen in January, former not because its really hard, if we bid enough we can get him, but I doubt we think he is ready and if we bought him would loan him back for rest of the season. With Chiesa there is zero chance he comes January, they might be relegation candidates without him, with Ribery injured, and he is difficult in summer too due to transfer sum.

With Håland its pure market opportunity, thats the only reason January transfer window is talked about, he seems to be willing to move mid season, and if we dont get him in January someone else will. So he is a real possibility in January because of that, its a time sensivitive transfer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well by all means continue with the market opportunities policy. I've seen no problems with it so far.

We will be revolutionary, a sight to see when Sarri unveils Paratici's coup de grace 4-2-4

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arturo Vidal has received a phone call from Juventus. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have made contacts with Barcelona for Vidal. Inter are in advanced contacts to sign him. (Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)