Winter mercato thread 2020 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What we need is quite simple but I wouldnt expect it to happen so we should think about alternatives...
If we play 4-3-3 we need:
1.Kante to recover balls
2. Pogba to add physique ball control and vision to our mid
3. Salah - Ultimate purchase for the right side with D.Costa providing on the left and Ronaldo go wide when needed with Dybala and Higuain options in the middle

If we continue with the 4-3-1-2
1. Kante - Same as previous scenario
2. Pogba - same as before
3. Playmaking AM - This role is harder to name a specific player but it can be Isco Eriksen or some other player (maybe even a talent from Brazil...)

Dybala will partner Ronaldo in attack and it will also help Dybala to perform.

What would happen: We could forget about Salah... Pogba is a longshot while Kante is not likely
Eriksen is more Real bound but he could be a nice alternative to Pogba even if not the perfect alternative (and he could also play the AM role in 4-3-1-2...)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus could make an attempt to sign Arsenal RB Hector Bellerin in January transfer window! (Sky's Marchetti via
@Juve_Centric
)

- - - Updated - - -

Would be another rubbish signing just like Danilo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus could make an attempt to sign Arsenal RB Hector Bellerin in January transfer window! (Sky's Marchetti via
@Juve_Centric
)

- - - Updated - - -

Would be another rubbish signing just like Danilo
:rofl: we have 3 right backs and one left back. why not sign an other right back then :fab3: and yeah, bellerin is at best a depth signing for this team. probably bs rumor.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Need LB and defenitely a technical attacking one. Preferably one that can dribble. Bellerin punishes you on speed but can barely dribble.

Ideal signing would be Grimaldo, not sure the cost tho. I cheaper one that would be more ok with rotation is probably Alex Telles. Quite attacking and overall solid.

But I would be fine with not signing any and just taking back Pellegrini for emergency purposes.

As unlikely as it is, I would rather us focused on signing a winger or AM.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Need LB and defenitely a technical attacking one. Preferably one that can dribble. Bellerin punishes you on speed but can barely dribble.

Ideal signing would be Grimaldo, not sure the cost tho. I cheaper one that would be more ok with rotation is probably Alex Telles. Quite attacking and overall solid.

But I would be fine with not signing any and just taking back Pellegrini for emergency purposes.

As unlikely as it is, I would rather us focused on signing a winger or AM.
How's Marcelo? Is he declining yet?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How's Marcelo? Is he declining yet?
He is serving Benzema on silver platter very often, my Madridrista brother love his impact lately. But as usual he doesnt run back on defence.

But is a plus impact player consistently. Ronaldo would love having him on his corner for sure lol.

But anyways the way we play we wouldn't be able to have Marcelo on our team, because Sarri only attacks with one fullback and that's Cuadrado for us. Sadly as great as he is going out wide, his crossing is really average.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He is serving Benzema on silver platter very often, my Madridrista brother love his impact lately. But as usual he doesnt run back on defence.

But is a plus impact player consistently. Ronaldo would love having him on his corner for sure lol.

But anyways the way we play we wouldn't be able to have Marcelo on our team, because Sarri only attacks with one fullback and that's Cuadrado for us. Sadly as great as he is going out wide, his crossing is really average.
But do we really have any great crossers in the game anymore? Complete fullbacks are a dying... dead breed really. Marcelo has probably been the best for a while now but I don't watch Madrid so I don't know how fit he is lately.

And well, Cuadrado hasn't been as agressively offensive as before anyway. Not that this deal is a possibility but just saying...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides Marcelo, Kimmich is a good crosser, Trent Arnold is one of the best crossers I EVER seen for a fullback. So there are few left.

But I didnt mean Cuadrado cant defend or is too attacking. But it's his role in our set up to cover his whole flank offensively. While the LB is more conservative and mostly tucks in centrally in midfield or for CBs. That's how Sarri likes to play.

Was same in Napoli, Chelsea and now with us, he uses the fullbacks almost in asymmetric way.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Besides Marcelo, Kimmich is a good crosser, Trent Arnold is one of the best crossers I EVER seen for a fullback. So there are few left.

But I didnt mean Cuadrado cant defend or is too attacking. But it's his role in our set up to cover his whole flank offensively. While the LB is more conservative and mostly tucks in centrally in midfield or for CBs. That's how Sarri likes to play.

Was same in Napoli, Chelsea and now with us, he uses the fullbacks almost in asymmetric way.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to just play over Alex Sandro's side and play Danilo as RCB/RB instead? I mean, You have Ronaldo on the left, how about you try and get the best out of it by supporting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)