Winter mercato thread 2020 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Wouldn't it be a good idea to just play over Alex Sandro's side and play Danilo as RCB/RB instead? I mean, You have Ronaldo on the left, how about you try and get the best out of it by supporting him?
I firmly believe both Marcelo and Alves had a major impact on how good Ronaldo and Messi played. The support was immense and there was just a great understanding between those two couples. They could read each other's minds.

Ronaldo today has 0 support from anyone in our team which just make things worse for someone who's somewhat injured, getting old and lost much of his individual dribbling skills. So the point is having a good fullback supporting Ronaldo would make a huge difference imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our number 1 priority should be a winger who can stretch the game, like Chiesa or Sancho.

An equally urgent priority is a creative midfielder like Aouar, Dani Olmo, Havertz, or Palacios.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our priority is a top class midfielder.

We don't need anymore attackers until our midfield is fixed.
All our attackers play narrow/inside. The only exception is Costa, and he's unreliable.

It's not a coincidence that we carve through teams so much easier when Douggie C is fit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Our priority is a top class midfielder.

We don't need anymore attackers until our midfield is fixed.
well we need at least one cause playing wide doesnt work when costa is your only wide man and playing centrally doesnt work when youve got Bernardeschi as CAM and matuidi is your only true B2B.

Something. has. to. give.

Sign the best you can between winger or CM and play through whichever part of the team has been strengthened. if sarri seems insistent on playing through the middle then get him a cm

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well we need at least one cause playing wide doesnt work when costa is your only wide man and playing centrally doesnt work when youve got Bernardeschi as CAM and matuidi is your only true B2B.

Something. has. to. give.

Sign the best you can between winger or CM and play through whichever part of the team has been strengthened. if sarri seems insistent on playing through the middle then get him a cm
And when that winger gets hurt? System changes again? I'm tired of seeing Matuidi & Khedira play, Can too. We REALLY need a solid B2B.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And when that winger gets hurt? System changes again? I'm tired of seeing Matuidi & Khedira play, Can too. We REALLY need a solid B2B.
just say the word :berna:

- - - Updated - - -

What's up with SMS, has the hype died down? Haven't heard his name once this season
i think the new Tuz opinion is that, while talented, SMS is too lazy to properly play B2B here and there is no longer a proper coach to yell "daidai dai dai" at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)