Winter mercato thread 2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is a baller. Technical, smart, super fast and crazy work rate. There's no way Chiesa fails. Better than Bernardeschi or Costa.
I think its a bit unfair to say that if you compare it to the time we signed Bernardeschi as he is quite strong with good shooting skills and power and has that Ronaldo dribbling trick which IMO he could use it as trademark to be even better but overall yeah he is a great player and extremely young.
Better than Costa?! When D.Costa is on form he is unstoppable - He is our best dribbler and impossible to mark unless you double or triple up on him but his problem has always been effectiveness as dribbling near goal and giving an assist is entirely different than just passing someone in a less important position...
Anyway (Considering we arent signing Neymar and Mbappe) Chiesa would be among the best options to bolster our team and I`d even go and say D.C on the left Chiesa on the right and let Ronaldo score his 50 goals as a CF..
Anyway if Dybala continues like that we might make D.Costa and Chiesa fight for a place alongside him and Ronaldo...

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Must have Christian Eriksen and Luka Modric on free (Khedira and Matuidi gone, maybe Benta loaned out), maybe even Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld (Chiello retires :depressed:, loan/sell Rugani, loan Demiral)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As much as I love Eriksen I need to learn about his defensive skills if we plan to give him Matuidi’s spot..If he’s replacing Khedira then I am excited about his potential arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)