Winter mercato thread 2020 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Easy yes to replace him with Verratti. If it came to it, tho I doubt it will.
Not easy at all...
Verratti is definitely better but you do need to take some factors into your consideration
1. Verratti is injury prone and his number of games per season is significantly less than Pjanic`s
2. Verratti "likes" to get sent off in big games.

On the other hand Verratti doesnt has that brain fart moments when he loses concentration and then lose the ball in a dangerous position (close to the defence)

Overall yeah I`d swap them but its not that much of an easy yes like you suggest..

- - - Updated - - -

Eriksen and Tonali for next season is something to be excited about.

world domination
Tonali maybe but I have a feeling Inter will snap him up after we reject to meet the asking price.
Eriksen - I am pretty sure he will be with Real Madrid next season - I think he also expressed it before..

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot/Eriksen swap?
Not going to happen..
It doesnt sound like our type of move and I doubt Tottenham will give Rabiot the wages we give him..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Τhe only thing that we could realistically get in January is a cheap and mediocre Italian wingback, like Darmian, but even crappier ( yes it's possible)
But i do hope that we tie a good CAM for the summer, maybe the typical free agent job, we really really need someone like Isco

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
You may call me crazy, but what about bringing in Naingolan and reviving his career into a Mongolian Edgar davids?! :DDD

Would be a better option than khedira/Can/Matuidi.

Imagine

Naingolan—-pjanic—-rabiot

Fire midfield!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i would pay to keep Nainngolan away.

some folks here complain about the changes this club has made new logo, no stripes etc but if we sign fucking mongoloid then this club is truly soulless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)