Winter mercato thread 2020 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Ok. All the clubs know his contract is expiring and therefore will not pay 80mln for a guy who's gonna be a free agent in a year. That's why Tottenham got zero offers for Eriksen. So I really don't know why are you laughing at people who talk about him coming as a free agent because there's 90% chance he's gonna move as a free agent (not necessarily to Juve). He also has his heart set on a departure so not much chance of him renewing if he hasn't already.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ok. All the clubs know his contract is expiring and therefore will not pay 80mln for a guy who's gonna be a free agent in a year. That's why Tottenham got zero offers for Eriksen. So I really don't know why are you laughing at people who talk about him coming as a free agent because there's 90% chance he's gonna move as a free agent (not necessarily to Juve). He also has his heart set on a departure so not much chance of him renewing if he hasn't already.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Again, any club would be foolish to let a world class player leave for free. It's simple economics really. You try to maximize returns on high value assets, not the opposite.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Replace David Silva & Modric with De Gea, Meunier, Alderweireld, Cavani and/or Hudson-Odoi (most unrealistic, he wants to play), and that sounds much better.
Im not sure I want De Gea.. He is certainly one of the best GK but.. arent his wages going to be around 3 or 4 times what Woj is earning? If it is the case I would try to sign him only if we get a crazy offer for Woj..
Cavani - He already said he`ll never sign for Juve..
Meunier - Sounds like someone we might actually go for..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Erisken sure. I'm not getting excited about signing a bunch of 34 year olds in the twilight of their careers. We need to stop this freebie shit, especially when it comes to our midfield - we don't need more ageing geezers on high salaries.
This. Rakitic and Modric should go to China already, useless pieces of shit they are now.

EDIT: Ohh it was about Silva this time. He should go to China too.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Again, any club would be foolish to let a world class player leave for free. It's simple economics really. You try to maximize returns on high value assets, not the opposite.
There's every chance that a compromise will occur this season. We'll throw Eriksen a massive payrise on a 2-3 year deal and allow a reasonable release clause. He gets a payday. We get a fee if he leaves, and he isn't locked down forever. If someone really wants him they'll pay market value.

I would be really shocked if Eriksen has been passing on considerable payrises at Spurs and gambling his career with non-injury to run his contract down to get a free move to Serie A. His eye's on Barca / Real, and they have the cash if they want him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
There's every chance that a compromise will occur this season. We'll throw Eriksen a massive payrise on a 2-3 year deal and allow a reasonable release clause. He gets a payday. We get a fee if he leaves, and he isn't locked down forever. If someone really wants him they'll pay market value.

I would be really shocked if Eriksen has been passing on considerable payrises at Spurs and gambling his career with non-injury to run his contract down to get a free move to Serie A. His eye's on Barca / Real, and they have the cash if they want him.
broncos-coach-looks-at-referee-ok.gif

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
LOL, fair enough. I asked for that.

But this is a matter of perspective. To some I'm the Line Judge in this picture, and to others the Line Judge is the people who think Eriksen will move to Serie A when he could have the rest of the World's Elite Clubs to choose from.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LOL, fair enough. I asked for that.

But this is a matter of perspective. To some I'm the Line Judge in this picture, and to others the Line Judge is the people who think Eriksen will move to Serie A when he could have the rest of the World's Elite Clubs to choose from.
To say a WC player like Eriksen wouldn't be open to joining a WC team like Juve is absolutely ridiculous.

Same way it would ridiculous for Juve fans to think that he'd only opt for Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)