Winter mercato thread 2020 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No Pogba and no Eriksen. We've got already too many high-salary players and we're going to stick to them unless they fail miserably (and if they do, we'll struggle to offload them which blocks other players coming in).

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
No Pogba and no Eriksen. We've got already too many high-salary players and we're going to stick to them unless they fail miserably (and if they do, we'll struggle to offload them which blocks other players coming in).
Why ? I expect Khedira, Can and Berna out ...in the summer and we may include Matuidi

So if we endup with Zaniolo or Tonali and Pogba I think we are pretty scary ...

No way the current mid will stay as it is... if not in January it will be in the summer

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Did anyone watch Tottenham and Liverpool ? any comments ....
Ya, watched it and Eriksen was pretty much nowhere to be seen during the whole game. Last 30-35mins were total domination by Spurs and once Eriksen got subbed, game changed even more towards the Pool's goal. Eriksen got booed little after the match, gave little applause to the fans and you could almost feel that it might have been the last match for him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why ? I expect Khedira, Can and Berna out ...in the summer and we may include Matuidi

So if we endup with Zaniolo or Tonali and Pogba I think we are pretty scary ...

No way the current mid will stay as it is... if not in January it will be in the summer
More chance of signing someone like Aouar than spending 100m and 15m/yr+tax on 27 yo Pogba and for good reason.

Yas for Tonali and Zaniolo-Berna swap (but is Roma that stupid?). Defense was fully rejuvenated with quality past summer. It'll be midfield's turn next while keeping an eye out for the next Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)