Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cool story, but repeating this nonsense doesnt make it true. The only reason Draxler didnt join was Marotta with his laughable offers trying to low ball Schalke and surprise surprise, it didnt work.

Even better were the laughable statements of him afterwards telling lies and blaming Draxler for his incompetence, but good to see some sheeps believing that BS.
Pipe down, Wolfgang.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cheap Dollarumma with a 75m release clause???
And you would get another Raiola player already earning 6m net wage?!?

My 4-3-2-1 (3)
would be more like a 3-3-2-1 with Cuadrado as a offensive Jolly.
Having a back three with Rugani-Caldara-Chiellini adding a offensive thread like Cuadrado

About the rest we'd sell Sandro as he want out anyway....
50-60m
Sell Polish guy 10-15m

Spinazzola and Caldara are already ours which we won't pay a second time.
Ozil would be a freebie.

We'd have to spend to get SMS and then Oblak.
70-75m for SMS and see how much they want for Oblak.

DUDE OBLAK WOULD BE THE GUY! Monster GK very underrated and STILL 24YEARS OLD! any money spent on him is well deserved! more than Dollarumma! which did nothing outstanding and may cost almost as Oblak and already gets 6m salary!
While Oblak did wonders in a big team like Atletico. Has toons of exp in International cups and won already leagues!

My mercato would be 3 players. Sms-Oblak and convince Ozil.
Though i think in the end Ozil is going to MU sadly :I
Are you trying to convince me with Oblak?!
I like Oblak - I think he is the best GK in the world along with Buffon but Im a bit biased...
I wished for Oblak before he joined Atl Madrid - When we played Benfica his talent was so obvious - I thought to myself - Thats the guy I want to eventually replace Buffon
The thing is we missed the chance since we sticked with Buffon until the end and Oblak has no business being anyone`s understudy...
Oblak would cost 100M now so unless some Sheikh buys our club I see no chance of that happening...
Donnarumma has 75M clause this is true but
1. He is Italian which could affect our decision
2. If Milan fail again which it seems likely and If Donnarumma asks to leave I can definitely see a discount on that 75M.. as for Oblak - No chance Jose..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Cool story, but repeating this nonsense doesnt make it true. The only reason Draxler didnt join was Marotta with his laughable offers trying to low ball Schalke and surprise surprise, it didnt work.

Even better were the laughable statements of him afterwards telling lies and blaming Draxler for his incompetence, but good to see some sheeps believing that BS.
Agreed brother

- - - Updated - - -

I would only count Chiello among the best in his position, though he has declined a bit. Not many great CBs around these days.

Pjanic could be, but goes missing in too many games.

I appreciate Higgy's goals but he can't be the best if he doesn't step up against the best.

I don't think Dybala is all that tbh.

AS needs to get back in form and be consistent.

But all in all, we don't have many players who I can confidently say are among the best, unlike our teams of recent years.
Agreed brother

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What is this myth that Alexis Sanchez of all players lacks grinta?
i was referring to özil and dybala. özil is a pussy obviously, and dybala - while he ran around like a maniac against barcelona - is neither fast, nor physical enough for allegri's game on the wings. he's the perfect 2nd striker we might wish for, but as a winger... meh.

i'm completely fine with sanchez's workrate, he's a beast on his day.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
incompetence lol. he wanted Draxler only for a certain amount of money, for obvious reasons (injury problems and inconsistency mostly), Schalke thought he was worth more, and thats all there is. luckily for them, there was this incompetent, yet rich, BL fodder club that was actually willing to overpay so they didnt have to settle for Beppes offer. and what exactly has he lied about? had Draxler been a man of his word, he wouldnt have run off at the 1st next best opportunity he got and would have ended up here. $#@! him anyway, overrated piece of filth
Incompetent is a harsh word agree, but the only reason was his penny pinching approach and how poorly in genera he handled the complate situation.

Draxler being a man of his word? Ate you kidding or what? Draxler wanted to come, but Marotta was the reason it didnt happen and when he started to blame Draxler, it was pure hypocrisy to distract from his own mistakes.

I think Wolfsburg didnt overpay at all and now he is worth more.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Why is Draxler even a topic of conversation? he seems like the right player to not play at Juve.

From his own words, he was afraid of the pressure he would face here. Then joins Wolfsburg, flops, and within a year makes a big public fuzz about wanting to leave. Seems like a weak character.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently Sandro is asking Gelson Martins to come here lol

Well, according to calciomercato :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

ill nuovo young cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

Has a release clause :beppe:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Forget Savic, we are getting Can. De Vrij is ain't coming either, our interest is there to force Lazio give him a better salary.
We will invest heavily on a starter goalkeeper, prolly from EPL. We will extend caldaras loan, we are not even using Rugani. We will buy another forward, a young one like Schik, someone talented enough to become future Higuain. I am still heavily worried about our RB options...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Forget Savic, we are getting Can. De Vrij is ain't coming either, our interest is there to force Lazio give him a better salary.
We will invest heavily on a starter goalkeeper, prolly from EPL. We will extend caldaras loan, we are not even using Rugani. We will buy another forward, a young one like Schik, someone talented enough to become future Higuain. I am still heavily worried about our RB options...
EPL goalkeeper?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently Sandro is asking Gelson Martins to come here lol

Well, according to calciomercato :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

ill nuovo young cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

Has a release clause :beppe:
Good player IMO - He is the type who can be very good but Im not sure he is the type that can take us a further step up
I mean look at Real Barcelona - They usually get players who can be decisive
Gelson has some speed and can dribble but I dont see him being a player that can score lots of goals and assist lots of goals (well maybe assist he can but this is also doubtful as these kind of players are more about fancy than end product)
Fair price and he could be a nice addition
High price and we should look elsewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

FI says 3 foreign players asked to be sold - Juventus of course denied it..
3 players:
A.Sandro Licht and Asamoah?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Good player IMO - He is the type who can be very good but Im not sure he is the type that can take us a further step up
I mean look at Real Barcelona - They usually get players who can be decisive
Gelson has some speed and can dribble but I dont see him being a player that can score lots of goals and assist lots of goals (well maybe assist he can but this is also doubtful as these kind of players are more about fancy than end product)
Fair price and he could be a nice addition
High price and we should look elsewhere...

- - - Updated - - -

FI says 3 foreign players asked to be sold - Juventus of course denied it..
3 players:
A.Sandro Licht and Asamoah?
Lichsteiner and asamoah are leaving which is good news but Alex sandro he needs to regain his focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)