Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That's why i greened him.
Oh I already see Lotito giving us SMS if we steal De Vrj from them and for free....
One or another.

- - - Updated - - -

I like that. Do we keep all our star players tho? Any sale of Sandro or Dybala is a deal breaker for me.
why De Vrj when we already have Chiellini-Benatia-Rugani-Howedes? we're already packed as we are.

Caldara-Spinazzola and we're done in defence hoping that Sandro will stay and not be sold like we do every summer selling a starter and then claiming we wanna win champions league.
As for the keeper role I'd like a lot Oblak if not Oblak let's stick to polish dude. Dollarumma is too expensive.
We need to keep money for Sms

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
$#@! draxler, that train left a long time ago, as a matter of fact it never arrived as it bypassed the station
Draxler is a good young German talent but for now I want stats
We already have players like D.Costa who has quality but is not putting his talent into numbers
I want players who can create and assist and score a goal and even more than that I want them to no just be able to do it but actually do it!
I didnt see Draxler`s numbers but if they are good I forgive the German Lesbian if they arent then he can go find a lesbian in other clubs

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ozil & Sanchez. Lets seriously ramp up the offense. Higuain, Manzukic, Dybala, Sanchez, Ozil, Costa , Cuadrado... thats a top club's attack.

Their crazy salary can be offset by zero transfer fees. If they want 10 mill a year each give it to them. Any player of that caliber will have a massive 70 mill transfer fee and big wages. Zero transfer fees make the total cost per year very much worth it. One or both if we can.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ozil & Sanchez. Lets seriously ramp up the offense. Higuain, Manzukic, Dybala, Sanchez, Ozil, Costa , Cuadrado... thats a top club's attack.

Their crazy salary can be offset by zero transfer fees. If they want 10 mill a year each give it to them. Any player of that caliber will have a massive 70 mill transfer fee and big wages. Zero transfer fees make the total cost per year very much worth it. One or both if we can.
Sanchez I like, but his wage demands are not 10m, think closer to 20m.
Ozil not so much, don't know if he can be integrated into the same line-up as Pjanič. if it's a choice between the two I'll always pick Miralem

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I would go for Sanchez only, since there will be no place for Ozil in our team. I believe that we will switch to 4321, so we would have Higuan, Mandzukić, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Sanchez, Costa and Pjaca, which is more than enough and is WC.

I would also love to see Torreira and Barella in our team, the two Serie A talents we cannot miss out on, since we already missed out on Gagliardini.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sanchez would be an absolute dream signing. Only left sided SS /wide forward type I would take over him is Neymar.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would go for Sanchez only, since there will be no place for Ozil in our team. I believe that we will switch to 4321, so we would have Higuan, Mandzukić, Dybala, Bernardeschi, Sanchez, Costa and Pjaca, which is more than enough and is WC.

I would also love to see Torreira and Barella in our team, the two Serie A talents we cannot miss out on, since we already missed out on Gagliardini.
Ozil could easily play in our team...
He could play as AMC or even on the wings (I think I saw him play there sometime)
4-2-3-1 Ozil AMC Dybala on the wing or Dybala AMC Ozil on the wing
4-3-3 Ozil no place
4-3-1-2 Dybala forward Ozil Trequatista
3-4-2-1 Dybala and Ozil behind Higuain...

Anyway we are not getting Ozil...
Sanchez - not even if we sell Dybala... Since his wage demands are twice of our best paid player I doubt we will give him that...

When draxler is playing against the likes of guingamp and caen each week it's not difficult to see why he looks so good
What about his last year`s performance or the year before that...
Anyway all those links worth nothing as Marotta already said once you reject Juve you are off the list...

Its true but it would also cause a butterfly effect as what do you think will happen with our best players if they see Sanchez getting 18M per year? Its better to pay more transfer fee and less wages than shift it all to wages

- - - Updated - - -

Sanchez would be an absolute dream signing. Only left sided SS /wide forward type I would take over him is Neymar.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Putting financial things aside.. Yeah he would be amazing with Dybala and Higuain

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ozil could easily play in our team...
He could play as AMC or even on the wings (I think I saw him play there sometime)
4-2-3-1 Ozil AMC Dybala on the wing or Dybala AMC Ozil on the wing
4-3-3 Ozil no place
4-3-1-2 Dybala forward Ozil Trequatista
3-4-2-1 Dybala and Ozil behind Higuain...

Anyway we are not getting Ozil...
Sanchez - not even if we sell Dybala... Since his wage demands are twice of our best paid player I doubt we will give him that...

What about his last year`s performance or the year before that...
Anyway all those links worth nothing as Marotta already said once you reject Juve you are off the list...

Its true but it would also cause a butterfly effect as what do you think will happen with our best players if they see Sanchez getting 18M per year? Its better to pay more transfer fee and less wages than shift it all to wages

- - - Updated - - -

Putting financial things aside.. Yeah he would be amazing with Dybala and Higuain
I'd like it in a 4-3-1-2 formation but then what about our wingers?
Move Cuadrado to rb position send back Douglas Costa and use Bernardeschi as sub for Dybala-Ozil?

Still think we should switch to a 4-3 base and then 2 wingers-central forward or 2 Cam behind Higuain.

My dream team right now would be (for next year and now)

this season
Buffon
Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Matuidi-Pjanic-Marchisio
Bernardeschi
Dybala-Higuain

Next season
Oblak
Spinazzola-Caldara-Rugani-Chiellini
Milinkovic-Pjanic-Marchisio
Ozil
Dybala-Higuain

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
brilliant potential signing. no grinta, no consistency, injury prone, incompatible with dybala, high salary, exactly the profile marotta is looking for :baus:
Why not? Ozil behind Dybala or Ozil alongside Dybala or one of them on the wing - Yes he is...
I'd like it in a 4-3-1-2 formation but then what about our wingers?
Move Cuadrado to rb position send back Douglas Costa and use Bernardeschi as sub for Dybala-Ozil?

Still think we should switch to a 4-3 base and then 2 wingers-central forward or 2 Cam behind Higuain.

My dream team right now would be (for next year and now)

this season
Buffon
Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Matuidi-Pjanic-Marchisio
Bernardeschi
Dybala-Higuain

Next season
Oblak
Spinazzola-Caldara-Rugani-Chiellini
Milinkovic-Pjanic-Marchisio
Ozil
Dybala-Higuain
Oblak is WC
Spinazzola is unproven on big stage so its a risk
Caldara is doing good at Atalanta but still no top team experience
Rugani - If anything he has proven that he is not WC yet..
Chiellini - He can play on the left but he isnt really the type of LB you would like to see + He is much better at central role...
SMS - Great no doubt about it
Pjanic - great no doubt
Marchisio - I dont know I mean he is currently one of the best we have but I feel he is not the old Marchisio anymore and will not return to the 2015 Marchisio so we would need an upgrade here
Ozil - Fans here can say whatever they want - IMO he still got it and will prove it if he goes to another club - Still I personally would rather see a younger hungrier trequatista who likes to score
Dybala - Great no doubt
Higuain - Great no doubt

Overall:
Defensive wise this team is far from ready
Midfield - missing something IMO
Attack - Great

P.S Ozil and Sanchez to swap and our team become much faster and more dangerous + Dybala could play trequatista or play as 1 of the 3 forwards
Anyway your team will not happen since
Spinazzola would probably be signed as one of a series of players and not to be a starter
Caldara Rugani - This partnership might happen at 2020 but surely not now
Ozil - Cant see us signing him although he can be a real surprise IMO
Oblak is a 100M GK so I doubt we are going to splash that on him - I see us getting Donnarumma on the cheap after Milan fail again / Keeping faith with the Polak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)