Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yup, would've liked to replace Gigi with a top 3 keeper, but I know we don't make that kind of signing again
And it wouldn't be worth the money anyway imo. The Pole was a steal. A goalie that's even better than him will cost a lot, but still wouldn't be THAT much of an upgrade. We are better off investing that money elsewhere.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And it wouldn't be worth the money anyway imo. The Pole was a steal. A goalie that's even better than him will cost a lot, but still wouldn't be THAT much of an upgrade. We are better off investing that money elsewhere.
Agreed, he was good value. I just like when we have the best players :D We hardly have any of them now :sad:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pjanic, Burger Man, Chiello, Alex Sandro (if he gets his shit together) and Dybala are up there with the best imo.
I would only count Chiello among the best in his position, though he has declined a bit. Not many great CBs around these days.

Pjanic could be, but goes missing in too many games.

I appreciate Higgy's goals but he can't be the best if he doesn't step up against the best.

I don't think Dybala is all that tbh.

AS needs to get back in form and be consistent.

But all in all, we don't have many players who I can confidently say are among the best, unlike our teams of recent years.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why not? Ozil behind Dybala or Ozil alongside Dybala or one of them on the wing - Yes he is...

Oblak is WC
Spinazzola is unproven on big stage so its a risk
Caldara is doing good at Atalanta but still no top team experience
Rugani - If anything he has proven that he is not WC yet..
Chiellini - He can play on the left but he isnt really the type of LB you would like to see + He is much better at central role...
SMS - Great no doubt about it
Pjanic - great no doubt
Marchisio - I dont know I mean he is currently one of the best we have but I feel he is not the old Marchisio anymore and will not return to the 2015 Marchisio so we would need an upgrade here
Ozil - Fans here can say whatever they want - IMO he still got it and will prove it if he goes to another club - Still I personally would rather see a younger hungrier trequatista who likes to score
Dybala - Great no doubt
Higuain - Great no doubt

Overall:
Defensive wise this team is far from ready
Midfield - missing something IMO
Attack - Great

P.S Ozil and Sanchez to swap and our team become much faster and more dangerous + Dybala could play trequatista or play as 1 of the 3 forwards
Anyway your team will not happen since
Spinazzola would probably be signed as one of a series of players and not to be a starter
Caldara Rugani - This partnership might happen at 2020 but surely not now
Ozil - Cant see us signing him although he can be a real surprise IMO
Oblak is a 100M GK so I doubt we are going to splash that on him - I see us getting Donnarumma on the cheap after Milan fail again / Keeping faith with the Polak
Cheap Dollarumma with a 75m release clause???
And you would get another Raiola player already earning 6m net wage?!?

My 4-3-2-1 (3)
would be more like a 3-3-2-1 with Cuadrado as a offensive Jolly.
Having a back three with Rugani-Caldara-Chiellini adding a offensive thread like Cuadrado

About the rest we'd sell Sandro as he want out anyway....
50-60m
Sell Polish guy 10-15m

Spinazzola and Caldara are already ours which we won't pay a second time.
Ozil would be a freebie.

We'd have to spend to get SMS and then Oblak.
70-75m for SMS and see how much they want for Oblak.

DUDE OBLAK WOULD BE THE GUY! Monster GK very underrated and STILL 24YEARS OLD! any money spent on him is well deserved! more than Dollarumma! which did nothing outstanding and may cost almost as Oblak and already gets 6m salary!
While Oblak did wonders in a big team like Atletico. Has toons of exp in International cups and won already leagues!

My mercato would be 3 players. Sms-Oblak and convince Ozil.
Though i think in the end Ozil is going to MU sadly :I

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Watching özil in a juve shirt, dragging his unmotivated frog eyed corpse all across the pitch - i couldn't take it.

The ultimate good times footballer he is. When you need him the most he's nowhere to be seen. No thank you.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
What about his last year`s performance or the year before that...
Anyway all those links worth nothing as Marotta already said once you reject Juve you are off the
Cool story, but repeating this nonsense doesnt make it true. The only reason Draxler didnt join was Marotta with his laughable offers trying to low ball Schalke and surprise surprise, it didnt work.

Even better were the laughable statements of him afterwards telling lies and blaming Draxler for his incompetence, but good to see some sheeps believing that BS.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Watching özil in a juve shirt, dragging his unmotivated frog eyed corpse all across the pitch - i couldn't take it.

The ultimate good times footballer he is. When you need him the most he's nowhere to be seen. No thank you.
he is a assist wonder and shouldn't be the main man of the team

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cool story, but repeating this nonsense doesnt make it true. The only reason Draxler didnt join was Marotta with his laughable offers trying to low ball Schalke and surprise surprise, it didnt work.

Even better were the laughable statements of him afterwards telling lies and blaming Draxler for his incompetence, but good to see some sheeps believing that BS.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

he is a assist wonder and shouldn't be the main man of the team
It's just that he's the exact opposite of what i imagine a Juventus player to be. He has zero grinta, a questionable workrate and goes missing in big games - and all that for (most likely) huge wages...not sold on that idea at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Alexis Sanchez though :drool:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just that he's the exact opposite of what i imagine a Juventus player to be. He has zero grinta, a questionable workrate and goes missing in big games - and all that for (most likely) huge wages...not sold on that idea at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Alexis Sanchez though :drool:
and where could he play here? be a winger like he did in for Barca? and Sanchez want even more than Ozil.
Bayern tried to hook him up but backed out after the wage request made by Sanchez.

I'm curious to where Sanchez and Ozil will end up to.
Imo it's going to be Manchester City-United.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
too bad none of them is a winger, and both of them lack mandzu's grinta.

özil might be our dybala replacement. a very, very underwhelming one.
true but or maybe not.
But at least he'd be a real trequartista unlike Dybala which is kinda forced in the role >_>
I'd love having him with Dybala and Higuain as second striker and central forward.
Imagine Ozil and Pjanic assisting Dybala and Higuain :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

incompetence lol. he wanted Draxler only for a certain amount of money, for obvious reasons (injury problems and inconsistency mostly), Schalke thought he was worth more, and thats all there is. luckily for them, there was this incompetent, yet rich, BL fodder club that was actually willing to overpay so they didnt have to settle for Beppes offer. and what exactly has he lied about? had Draxler been a man of his word, he wouldnt have run off at the 1st next best opportunity he got and would have ended up here. fuck him anyway, overrated piece of filth

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Shut the fuck up.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)