Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
And why would that be with the same players? As PD himself showed, Rugani was prefered in serie a last season as well. But Barza played more games in cl last season alone than rugani in his career
Because Rugani is getting more experienced himself. He was prefered over Benatia for the last part of last season and the first half of this season. Its pretty obvious that, the club made a choice this summer by holding onto Rugani, despite heavy interest from Chelsea, that he is seen as a future starter here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL

Ask yourselves on what started this mess? Who made Benatia 4th choice all of a sudden after being 1st choice partner with Chiellini last year? If Allegri rate Bonucci higher than Benatia there is no grounds for complaints but you two and the others are shitting on the guy making the best out of a shitty situation that he didn't force on himself. He did not ask to be 4th choice and we can all agree he is too good to be 4th choice but he what he decide is his entirely and we should respect it.

He has been a good professional in his whole time at Juve and even when he is being forced out he remain professional. How would you like if a 'friend' shits on you for choosing to move a higher paid job in Kazakhstan than sticking to a lowly paid job in Europe?

This will be the last I comment on this matter. If you still keep bashing him then all I can say is this club need smarter fans.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Picking Rugani is lack of respect apparently, because “who is Rugani?” :lol:

In 14 matches with Rugani starting against Napoli, Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta, we are 13 wins-1 draw with 6 goals conceded.

Terribly mediocre.
Agree 100% my response is who is benatia? Rugani has a much better record when starting and is a much more astute defender

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL

Ask yourselves on what started this mess? Who made Benatia 4th choice all of a sudden after being 1st choice partner with Chiellini last year? If Allegri rate Bonucci higher than Benatia there is no grounds for complaints but you two and the others are shitting on the guy making the best out of a shitty situation that he didn't force on himself. He did not ask to be 4th choice and we can all agree he is too good to be 4th choice but he what he decide is his entirely and we should respect it.

He has been a good professional in his whole time at Juve and even when he is being forced out he remain professional. How would you like if a 'friend' shits on you for choosing to move a higher paid job in Kazakhstan than sticking to a lowly paid job in Europe?

This will be the last I comment on this matter. If you still keep bashing him then all I can say is this club need smarter fans.
Times change and your starting spot is pretty much never secured at a top club like Juve. Competition is hard, if you can't take it, don't come here in the first place.

He hasn't been forced out as far as we know. He just isn't a starter anymore, and instead of fighting and trying to get his place back, HE wants to be sold midseason and joins some province team for the sake of money.

As for respecting his decision, i don't really give a fuck about him and his decision. You want to end your career? Fine. All i'd have wished for is for him to swallow his pride until the summer window, but apparently that's too much to ask.

The friend argument is a big pile of shit. He's earning millions at Juventus as well. Sole motivation behind the move was him thinking to be better than the other CB's, but instead of proving it, he ran away.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Instead of spending 90m on De Ligt, I'd prefer it if we bought a cheap young CB like Romero and spent big money on a talented midfielder instead (Aouar, Ndombele).

I'd rather have us blow our budget on a midfielder than a centerback. Midfielders influence the game more than defenders do.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
True. Letting him go was the right move, ignoring the actions that led to it. But he should have been replaced better
But like allegri said. Caceres can fit right in as he knows the system and syle here. No need to ease him in

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL

He obviously couldn't beat out the competition infront of him. there is no conspiracy other than he couldn't beat them out and lost his spot. So instead of trying to get it back he bitched and moaned to a shitty 4th rate club

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Times change and your starting spot is pretty much never secured at a top club like Juve. Competition is hard, if you can't take it, don't come here in the first place.

He hasn't been forced out as far as we know. He just isn't a starter anymore, and instead of fighting and trying to get his place back, HE wants to be sold midseason and joins some province team for the sake of money.

As for respecting his decision, i don't really give a fuck about him and his decision. You want to end your career? Fine. All i'd have wished for is for him to swallow his pride until the summer window, but apparently that's too much to ask.

The friend argument is a big pile of shit. He's earning millions at Juventus as well. Sole motivation behind the move was him thinking to be better than the other CB's, but instead of proving it, he ran away.
:agree:

100% this

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ok nice discussion , sometimes amazes me how some members knows what even Allegri thinks !! . for those who bets on Rugani , time will tell. for me i don't care about personals, i care about depth for this team ... hopefully Rugani will delver. Hats off to the ones who supported Benatia departure, but haaah , if your Rugani failed this term ( i don't care about small matches ) at Big ones whenever he is called, you guys need to apologize for your mistaken analysis ... all will start to roll coast once Chellini get injured. ( inside my heart, i don't want to our team have this scenario) ... if your Rugani delvers i will give you a hug :rolleyes2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Instead of spending 90m on De Ligt, I'd prefer it if we bought a cheap young CB like Romero and spent big money on a talented midfielder instead (Aouar, Ndombele).

I'd rather have us blow our budget on a midfielder than a centerback. Midfielders influence the game more than defenders do.
We can make enough money from sales to purchase one of De Ligt or Ndombele. Then, I'm sure we can afford a net spend of 90-100 million, especially with added commercial revenue and the Ronaldo factor.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Disagree. First priority should be to do whatever we can to have the best CB of upcoming generation for the next decade and a half.

But yeah, I think we can do both. Pre-sales budget can pay for one. Sales can pay for the other.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Summer:

In: Ndombele, De Ligt, Ramsey

Out: Barzagli, Khedira

Seems kind of unbalanced. Ndombele and de ligt combined should be at least $100M.
You're forgetting the sales of The Accidental Footballer (potentially 18 million from Genoa), Pjaca (another 20 million), Higuain loan (18 million?), Orsolini (15 million), and one of Audero and Perin (20 million?). Those sales + loan(s) combinations could fund the transfer of either De Ligt or Ndombele. The other can be procured with our existing budget, which should be close to 100 million pre sales. It's definitely something we should be able to afford. Both our defense and midfield will be set for many years to come, and from then on, and we'd only need to buy one top quality player every summer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because Rugani is getting more experienced himself. He was prefered over Benatia for the last part of last season and the first half of this season. Its pretty obvious that, the club made a choice this summer by holding onto Rugani, despite heavy interest from Chelsea, that he is seen as a future starter here.
We held onto him because the offer from Chelsea wasnt enough for us. And while its true Rugani is getting more experienced, not much has changed since last season where both Benatia and Barzagli were prefered over him in the CL. Experience tells us it would have been the same this season as well. If we made the said choice youre talkig about, we would have let Benatia go in the summer and kept Rugani as 3rd choice, and keeping Caldara as 4th choice

- - - Updated - - -

Agree 100% my response is who is benatia? Rugani has a much better record when starting and is a much more astute defender
Badass, AC, youre on a roll @Post Ironic

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok nice discussion , sometimes amazes me how some members knows what even Allegri thinks !! . for those who bets on Rugani , time will tell. for me i don't care about personals, i care about depth for this team ... hopefully Rugani will delver. Hats off to the ones who supported Benatia departure, but haaah , if your Rugani failed this term ( i don't care about small matches ) at Big ones whenever he is called, you guys need to apologize for your mistaken analysis ... all will start to roll coast once Chellini get injured. ( inside my heart, i don't want to our team have this scenario) ... if your Rugani delvers i will give you a hug :rolleyes2:
What gibberish :andyandbarcelona:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But like allegri said. Caceres can fit right in as he knows the system and syle here. No need to ease him in

- - - Updated - - -

He obviously couldn't beat out the competition infront of him. there is no conspiracy other than he couldn't beat them out and lost his spot. So instead of trying to get it back he bitched and moaned to a shitty 4th rate club
What use is it knowing the system when you played like 15 games since leaving Juve several years ago? I very much doubt Caceres can contribute seriously to our season

- - - Updated - - -

Badass, AC and pavluska, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)