Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'm fine with Benatia leaving if we invest that money in bringing in Ramsey. Otherwise weakening our squad purely to satisfy an infants demands is foolish. Hoped we've stopped being a charity when letting players leave, but apparently I was mistaken.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
De Ligt drops Barca hint | Football Italia
Juventus target Matthijs de Ligt has confessed that ‘anyone would like to play for Barcelona at some point in their career.’
De Light has been heavily linked with taking the baton from Giorgio Chiellini in Juve’s defence, but the Ajax starlet appeared to admit he was open to following Frenkie de Jong to Barca.
“I can’t stop journalists talking about that, but it’s part of football” he told NU Sport.
“Now that Frenkie has completed his transfer it can happen to me, but the only thing that interests me is Ajax. That’s the only thing I’m working on.
“I’m just going to do my own thing and everything will work out if I do that. I think anyone would like to play for Barcelona at some point in their career.
“We’ll see where I end up, but for now I’m very happy at Ajax and I hope to have a good season here. Or maybe, seasons.
“I think it’s great for Frenkie to go to Barcelona. He deserves it and it’s great that he was able to settle this issue, although in reality the negotiations didn’t bother him much.”
Ajax recently signed Argentine defender Lisandro Magallan, so will he replace De Ligt in Amsterdam?
“He’s shown that he’s an experienced player, who knows what’s asked of him as a defender,” concluded the 19-year-old.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I don’t see the hint...
Barca are already loaded with cbs I can't imagine barca will prioritise him as much as Juve will

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will pay €600k for Caceres. Martin is currently waiting to sign the contract & then take the first flight to Turin. (Sky)

Caceres is a Juventus player. (Sky)

Lord Paratici does it again :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fine with Benatia leaving if we invest that money in bringing in Ramsey. Otherwise weakening our squad purely to satisfy an infants demands is foolish. Hoped we've stopped being a charity when letting players leave, but apparently I was mistaken.
To be fair benatia has been more outspoken about his position in the club since bonucci arrived unlike a lot of the other players who had supposedly asked to leave. Besides we have rugani I'm content in losing benatia. Marotta would have probably released him on a free in this case at least we are getting a decent amount for him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Does not dive into tackles :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Barca are already loaded with cbs I can't imagine barca will prioritise him as much as Juve will

- - - Updated - - -

Lord Paratici does it again :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair benatia has been more outspoken about his position in the club since bonucci arrived unlike a lot of the other players who had supposedly asked to leave. Besides we have rugani I'm content in losing benatia. Marotta would have probably released him on a free in this case at least we are getting a decent amount for him
:sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does not dive into tackles :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
But in football manager he does dive into tackles :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

and yet arsenal have made it clear they can only loan players this January. So either we pay 20 mill to bring ramsey in now to then fund their move for suarez or we don't. the Benatia money won't buy ramsey now
So what youre saying is Paratici got pimp slapped by benatia and then thanked him for it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why would arsenal let him go in Jan when he started for them

What other reason could there possibly be?

- - - Updated - - -

and yet arsenal have made it clear they can only loan players this January. So either we pay 20 mill to bring ramsey in now to then fund their move for suarez or we don't. the Benatia money won't buy ramsey now
And who cares if they get Suarez? That move has literally nothing to do with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)