Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
@Rapahel @Nedved96 How does Lyon's midfield work with Ndombele and Aouar? I see them both going forward. Who plays what role exactly?
First, I think their best role is when you throw them out a bit of their defensive role. For me, where the two play best is in a midfield of 3, with Ndombele as a box to box, and aouar as an advanced playmaker as like iniesta.
When we play with 2 midfield for the first pass they alternate, but it is often Ndombele who is the lowest because physically is strong and by a control and his acceleration he manages to thwart the pressure of the opponent.
When it comes to organizing the game offensively it is primarily aouar or fekir , he has more a classic box to box classic, likes to play short passes, he is comfortable with the ball and with its qualities dribbling and projection he manages to create chances.

The problem today is that dybala is no longer an attacker but a midfielder he comes too low. This is where a player like ndombele can do us good because it would be the perfect link between the midfield and the attack which would allow dybala to be more often in the surface.

Against big teams, Tousart plays in a double pivot with Ndombele and Aouar plays further up the pitch.

Against smaller teams, Tousart isn't needed as a holding mid.
At the beginning I was starter but wit below-average performance and the tactical change to 3-4-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 he lost his place.

Last edited:
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,209
    7gold is not necessarily a good source no? They're all crazies
    I remember us talking about Brambati last year but don't remember if it was about Ronaldo or Higuain wanting to leave meelan this year. He' s the one who said Fab met Wanda. Must be BS?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I remember us talking about Brambati last year but don't remember if it was about Ronaldo or Higuain wanting to leave meelan this year. He' s the one who said Fab met Wanda. Must be BS?
    What's the Einstein hair style guy from mediaset saying?

I forgot the legend's name :sigh:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Sell: Perin, Benatia (I think he wants to leave), Khedira, Accidental Footballer aka Ruru, Pjaca. I think those sales should generate around 80 million.

Buy: Audero (return from loan), Romero (20 million), De Ligt (70 million), Ramsey (Free), Quality B2B midfielder.

Our net spend will be around 90 million, which isn't impossible.
    You need to brush up on your numbers game

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I wonder if this has something to do with his status as anti racism ambassador of something. They will probably put him on at a few times against weak opposition then use him in a Barca jersey for a bunch of UNICEF or inclusivity ads to build their mes que un club brand. God they sicken me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)