Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Who is more valuable then him? Ronaldo and Messi are in their 30s, Neymar is 27 and Mbappe just turned 20, and they are more or less in similar level already. So I ask again, who is more valuable then him in the sport?
I didn't say that he isn't worth €130M or more, but he needs to prove himself in the UCL. Not in French League.
And Real Madrid sold Cristiano for €100m at 32 y.o Age doesn't matter.

Are you serious ? Bundelisga is a championship where an average player as Anthony Modeste manages to put 25 goals in one season. If Mbappe goes to Germany he can aim for 40 goals easy.
I'm sorry buddy, but who did even mention Bundesliga?

What i'm trying to say is that if he wants to become the best, he needs to leave L1 and fulfill his potential.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't say that he isn't worth €130M or more, but he needs to prove himself in the UCL. Not in French League.

Age matters ALOT in your value, Cristiano would never go for just 100m if it didnt. If you buy Mbappe now, he will give you NEAR 15 years of top level, thats worth ALOT. And he is already one of the top few best players around, tho yes he needs to prove more still. But he was the most mennacing teenager I seen in ages when he was in Monaco, rare that a young kid like that shook the strongest defenders as he did. And he got a huge 180m transfer because of that. Its not like he has been a slouch in PSG, they are crowded in attack but he still has been amazing the freedom he gotten.

So I repeat, if he isnt the most valuable player to sign now for any top club, who is? Longevity matters alot, the only arguably more valuable player to get would be Neymar, because he is still also young enough to do alot for you, even if he is 7 years older then Mbappe.[/QUOTE]

Apr 17, 2013

I'm sorry buddy, but who did even mention Bundesliga?

What i'm trying to say is that if he wants to become the best, he needs to leave L1 and fulfill his potential.
You trivialize what he does at 20 years old. Talent has no borders, what it does in France, if it is in Germany or Spain it's the same. Ribery or Ousmane Dembele when he came to Germany you think they were impressed by the Bundelisga"s defenders, they ridiculed them. The same thing for Hazard in England ? Ligue 1 is boring, every year his best players leave, but there is one thing that remains is that it is physical and the teams are very defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)