Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are you guys planning that trip for this year? I'm still waiting for you, @DAiDEViL and @Wittl and @Fr3sh to come over here.
Would be amazing, unfortunately work is going to be far too busy for me this year (a good thing as this last year was dead quiet).

I think @Fr3sh is trapped in the Arctic. Maybe dai can pick him up on the way to Thailand and rescue him from the cold.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Would be amazing, unfortunately work is going to be far too busy for me this year (a good thing as this last year was dead quiet).

I think @Fr3sh is trapped in the Arctic. Maybe dai can pick him up on the way to Thailand and rescue him from the cold.

Take off! You hosers really ought to pay him a visit, he's a great host and a really cool dude

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Are you guys planning that trip for this year? I'm still waiting for you, @DAiDEViL and @Wittl and @Fr3sh to come over here.
I‘m planning to visit Copenhagen for a weekend this spring. Hanging out with @Maddy @Klovn and @Nzoric :klin:

But i have 5 more weeks to make some holidays this year. I have to say that I‘ve already been to Thailand 10 years ago, so I‘d prefer Cambodia, Vietnam or Laos this time tbh. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Take off! You hosers really ought to pay him a visit, he's a great host and a really cool dude
Ok, you‘re right. If I do this trip I mentioned in the coming years, I‘ll stay some days in Bangkok with @Bianconero81

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)