Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Oh, it's that time of the year when ADL talks about how we wanted Hamsik. Man, they're on repeat.

July - We will win the league
September - We can beat Juve
October - We can still win the league
November - Juve wanted Hamsik
January - We'd like Cavani back
March - We're not out of title race
April - We can still qualify for Champions League
May - With Cavani, we can totally win the league
June - Cavani signs new deal with PSG

Bloody ADL and Napoli. Just shut the fuck up, no one cares about you.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I like Chiesa and think he has tons of potential, but he is the most obnoxious diver in Serie A right now. Wouldn't pay 40 mil + for him as things currently stand. Kid needs to learn to stay on his feet sometimes. Should be embarrassed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Chiesa and think he has tons of potential, but he is the most obnoxious diver in Serie A right now. Wouldn't pay 40 mil + for him as things currently stand. Kid needs to learn to stay on his feet sometimes. Should be embarrassed.
For past couple months, most games I seen him in he loses the ball nonstop. People hate on a supremely skilled Dybala often here, same spoilt fans would lose their hair if this Chiesa kid was playing for Juve.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
For past couple months, most games I seen him in he loses the ball nonstop. People hate on a supremely skilled Dybala often here, same spoilt fans would lose their hair if this Chiesa kid was playing for Juve.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah. He’s looked really poor this year. Clearly has some skills and athleticism, but both Dybala and Bernadeschi are far far superior dribbling with the ball and taking people on, and more importantly having the intelligence to know when to dribble past defenders and when to pass.

My biggest problem with Dybala is that he doesn’t seem to have great vision for that final pass at times. His lack of assists and putting in that final ball for scoring chances is worrying, but then I watch him today (and other games of course) and he was fantastic in this regard.

It’s easy to forget he’s still pretty young and that he is learning this playmaker role just over the past year and a half or so, and even then also being asked to play other roles at times. It’s easier to play as a goal-scoring forward at a young age than to play this new role of Dybala’s where you are responsible for pulling the strings from the centre of the park forward. I’m sure he’s going to get even better with time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah. He’s looked really poor this year. Clearly has some skills and athleticism, but both Dybala and Bernadeschi are far far superior dribbling with the ball and taking people on, and more importantly having the intelligence to know when to dribble past defenders and when to pass.

My biggest problem with Dybala is that he doesn’t seem to have great vision for that final pass at times. His lack of assists and putting in that final ball for scoring chances is worrying, but then I watch him today (and other games of course) and he was fantastic in this regard.

It’s easy to forget he’s still pretty young and that he is learning this playmaker role just over the past year and a half or so, and even then also being asked to play other roles at times. It’s easier to play as a goal-scoring forward at a young age than to play this new role of Dybala’s where you are responsible for pulling the strings from the centre of the park forward. I’m sure he’s going to get even better with time.
Just as long as Dybala earns more than Khedira, that’s all that I care about.

Jul 13, 2010
I still think we need a box to box beast ala vidal to have a perfect balance, isco is a royalty at this point, not a must. And I also think there will be zero transfer movement in the winter

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I still think we need a box to box beast ala vidal to have a perfect balance, isco is a royalty at this point, not a must. And I also think there will be zero transfer movement in the winter
I agree but is there another Vidal around beside Kantè which is ungettable if not for out of this world sum?

- - - Updated - - -

what would he do at Juventus with Bernardeschi,Costa,Ronaldo and Dybala? not forgetting about Mandzukic and Cuadrado.
Too expensive and unproven to get just to be a sub.
Even if Mandzukic is a goner this summer we'd rather look for a Centre Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)