Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I agree but is there another Vidal around beside Kantè which is ungettable if not for out of this world sum?

- - - Updated - - -

what would he do at Juventus with Bernardeschi,Costa,Ronaldo and Dybala? not forgetting about Mandzukic and Cuadrado.
Too expensive and unproven to get just to be a sub.
Even if Mandzukic is a goner this summer we'd rather look for a Centre Forward
Kante is poor offensively. I can see us getting Chiesa because Dybala and Mandzukic are not wingers and Cuadrado is already 30+.

- - - Updated - - -

The only player we need is Barella.
He is passe. Zaniolo is the young Italian midfielder now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Kante is poor offensively. I can see us getting Chiesa because Dybala and Mandzukic are not wingers and Cuadrado is already 30+.

- - - Updated - - -

we shoudn't focus on attack zone but midfield and defence.
Attack is as good as it is now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt say he is poor offensively but yeah he isnt exactly Pogba in terms of attacking skills..
Kante - I`d definitely get him if I could as he is a very good defensive player who can burst up forward and can work very well in our midfield.
Pogba should be our no`1 priority for this summer with keeping an eye on the development of SMS
Kante should be behind Pogba but it doesnt really matter as Chelsea wont sell him..

Zainolo is very young and talented but it is too early to say if he could play for us one day..
Barella is more mature and could play as a sub although I think his price would exceed his value therefore Im not that much in favor of this move...

Chiesa is tough to tell as he is definitely a good player but we already have many attacking players who are better than him so Im not sure how much space he will get and he wont be cheap...
The only reason I can see in getting him instead of getting someone else is to avoid letting our "rivals" strengthen themselves..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
rectification it's during the Gran Gala del Calcio, idiots of the Lega who organizes the ceremony the same evening that the Ballon d'Or
Lol that's idiotic. They given up on any Italy based player to compete for the award I guess. Only player in the top 20 is there in 2nd for what he did before coming to Italy heh.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We should have gone for Torreira if we wanted Vidal replacement. Looked good in that Arse-Tottenham match. Still only 22 also. Matuidi is like 32 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)