Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Imagine still rating Cuads above Berna in 2018/19 :sergio:
different players with different characteristics, each better suited for their specific circumstances. f.e. last year against Spurs first leg in Turin Berna played with de Sciglio and Khedira behind him and Costa as treq and had one of his worse games for us. I think Cuadrado would've been much better suited for that game if he wasn't injured as he would give more protection to that right side defensively and would do better at covering the whole flank by himself as he is essentially a wingback not just an attacking winger.

this season with Cancelo at RB, Bentancur at RCM and players like Dybala and Ronaldo in attack I'd say Berna is way better suited for a spot upfront as he doesn't stay wide as much as Cuadrado which gives space to Cancelo, is better at link-up and benefits from us dominating the games and pinning opponents back

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Next summer we'll need a good midfielder to replace Khedira and be a starter instead of Matuidi or Can and a good and young CB if he is to be a starter or and old and experienced cb who'll accept to be a sub.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

I heard that we were looking for Anthony Martial. That would be an incredible signing. He’s waisting his time with Mourinho and his antic tactics. Sign him up :tuttosport:
I believe that he's going to leave United next summer if Mourinho doesn't. He's a massive talent, he shouldn't waste his time at commercial club with Mourinho in charge.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Next summer we'll need a good midfielder to replace Khedira and be a starter instead of Matuidi or Can and a good and young CB if he is to be a starter or and old and experienced cb who'll accept to be a sub.
as if that's ever going to happen. it's been our need since Vidal left and our number 1 need since Pogba left and Marchisio got injured, yet I can't think of a position in our squad where we've invested less than in central midfield over the past few years. we'll just do what we always do, sign Ramsey on a free, sell Pjanič and splash out for Chiesa or something

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
CB shouldn’t be a priority. Bonucci, Chiellini, Benatia and Rugani are good enough. Maybe we could use a fifth CB for depth but it really isn’t necessary.

Midfield is a huge priority, clearly the weakest link in our team. We are so far behind Real, Barca, City and Bayern in this area of the pitch.

Chelsea and Tottenham also have a better midfield than us.

If we don’t sign a quality midfielder in January, we won’t win the CL. Simples.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Gonna be another summer of upheaval coming up. Feel like Allegri might leave, Sandro will definitely leave, Benatia will probably leave, Barzagli might call it quits and Rugani feels like he's had enough of sitting on the bench. However, there's tons of freebies coming up next summer like Ramsey, Rabiot, Dembele etc. and lots of business opportunities like Vidal, Pogba, De Ligt etc. that we can get with our relations with them and their agents. Our status in the footballing world is now almost on par with Barcelona and Real and we can definitely pull off a massive deal for a more expensive acquisition if we wish. Exciting times.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Gonna be another summer of upheaval coming up. Feel like Allegri might leave, Sandro will definitely leave, Benatia will probably leave, Barzagli might call it quits and Rugani feels like he's had enough of sitting on the bench. However, there's tons of freebies coming up next summer like Ramsey, Rabiot, Dembele etc. and lots of business opportunities like Vidal, Pogba, De Ligt etc. that we can get with our relations with them and their agents. Our status in the footballing world is now almost on par with Barcelona and Real and we can definitely pull off a massive deal for a more expensive acquisition if we wish. Exciting times.
I think you need a Valium and a breath my man. You're way over reacting more than half of that won't happen

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Gonna be another summer of upheaval coming up. Feel like Allegri might leave, Sandro will definitely leave, Benatia will probably leave, Barzagli might call it quits and Rugani feels like he's had enough of sitting on the bench.
Whoa there. Allegri's on to a great thing at Juve, why would he leave?

However, there's tons of freebies coming up next summer like Ramsey, Rabiot, Dembele etc. and lots of business opportunities like Vidal, Pogba, De Ligt etc. that we can get with our relations with them and their agents.
Would you really want Ramsey?
Dembele is fucked. You'd be very, very lucky to get 20 games out of him by next season and unlikely to ever go 90 mins much again. You'd do well to steer clear.
Rabiot's being offered up on the cheap now, by PSG, in order to avoid him leaving for nothing in the summer.
I can see Pogba wanting out of Utd though - guess it depends if Mourinho is still there.
De Ligt would be a great signing.

Our status in the footballing world is now almost on par with Barcelona and Real and we can definitely pull off a massive deal for a more expensive acquisition if we wish. Exciting times.
It's really not. No offence intended. Juve are a top tier club though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whoa there. Allegri's on to a great thing at Juve, why would he leave?

Would you really want Ramsey?
Dembele is fucked. You'd be very, very lucky to get 20 games out of him by next season and unlikely to ever go 90 mins much again. You'd do well to steer clear.
Rabiot's being offered up on the cheap now, by PSG, in order to avoid him leaving for nothing in the summer.
I can see Pogba wanting out of Utd though - guess it depends if Mourinho is still there.
De Ligt would be a great signing.

I seen no reason for Allegri to leave as well
Ramsey isnt a bad player.. He was actually a great player in his prime and was Wales second leader! He is over his prime now but he is basically Arsenal`s Marchisio (I know some might get angry because of this statement..) - I`d still skip on him as he isnt young and isnt that great anymore...
Dembele - I wouldnt mind him and Khedira sharing one contract as they might get a whole season between the two of them..
Rabiot - free or on the cheap - great signing
De Ligt - He would indeed be a great signing but I think some here (not you specifically) get the wrong idea about him
If we put him in our starting 11 right away we will concede lots of goals as he isnt as good as our other CB (defensively) BUT he is very young and can definitely grow and become a great CB both defensively and offensively..
Right now if we sign De Ligt the order would be:
Chiellini Bonucci Benatia Rugani De Ligt (Barzagli would probably retire) - He will definitely get some minutes but dont expect him to be the Cristiano Ronaldo of CB as he might get there in the future (and might not) but right now he is a very young CB with great stats for his age..

As for the last thing - We are definitely a top club and in terms of players the gap is very narrow now as Barcelona have a greater depth and just look at their passing game even if I dont like it and think they over pass you cant ignore their quality.
We do manage ourselves way better than anyone else though..

Commercial wise its not even close..

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No need to be jealous man. We're just coming back where we always belonged. Both Real and Barcelona made an edge over us in Europe in the last 10 years or so because we were fucked by Calciopoli and they had arguably the best periods in they history. Other than that we have nothing to envy them.
You, Tottenham fan, trying to drag us down to your tier of clubs is silly. Yours and all these nouveaux riches clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, City, PSG etc will never be equal to us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's just unnecessary arrogance Quasis. It's not wrong just because a non Juve fan says it. The el clasico duo are the richest and most desirable destination for players. They had monopoly on CL over a decade now.

It helps that we bought one of the best players ever directly from one of them, we are closer then ever before for sure (but actually have to prove it before talking, being closest pretenders doesn't cut it)). But the fact is, until this summer, we been selling our key players every summer exactly because we don't have the staying power and allure they do.

Vidal or Pogba wouldn't even think of leaving if we were in their level.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
That's just unnecessary arrogance Quasis. It's not wrong just because a non Juve fan says it. The el clasico duo are the richest and most desirable destination for players. They had monopoly on CL over a decade now.

It helps that we bought one of the best players ever directly from one of them, we are closer then ever before for sure (but actually have to prove it before talking, being closest pretenders doesn't cut it)). But the fact is, until this summer, we been selling our key players every summer exactly because we don't have the staying power and allure they do.

Vidal or Pogba wouldn't even think of leaving if we were in their level.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I wrote. They have been the richest and most successful for about a decade now. Whereas before, Juve was more successful on the pitch and financially when we were second only to United in terms of revenue. Now we are making the final steps to come back where we belong. Nothing wrong in what I wrote imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)