Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He’s been even more complete at Bayern as he’s added more running and defensive prowess to his game, often been deployed much deeper than his natural position. He’s definitely a more versatile player than he was a few years ago. He’s nothing like Ozil.
Then why Bayern even considers getting rid of him.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Asensio is some talent that we unfortunately won’t get. The same as Isco and Ceballos. I’ve never seen what all the fuss is about with James.
Some talent who isn't good enough to start for Real or us.

Lol at TS..."captivated." Have to sell something during the int'l break.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well.. This season since his ban he hasnt been himself but before the ban I`d say he is right and D.Costa was indeed our 2nd best attacking player!
Right now I`d say things have changed and its like this:
CR7 Dybala Mandzukic D.Costa Bernardeschi (by this order)
CR7 will remain the best regardless of what happens
Dybala can remain 2nd if he continues scoring and moving the way he did lately..
Mandzukic is Mandzukic and he is a valuable player for our team
D.Costa when on form is 2nd to Ronaldo (until Dybala finds what we all are waiting for him to find)
Bernardeschi is in a growth process so today he is 5th but it could change in few months time...

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Kicker i guess. But it's multiple sources reporting he is isolated in the team and not happy in Munich.
Usual kicker shit, i know. He stated many times that he's happy here. Previously Kicker and Bild had their agenda against Thiago, he became our best player this season, now they turned on James since he isn't in good form like last season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gonna be awfully hard to sign James or Isco once we've spent all that money on Ramsey

Juventus €11.7m Ramsey salary?

English papers claim Juventus are proposing €11.7m per year wages if Aaron Ramsey joins them as a free agent from Arsenal.
The Wales international midfielder turns 28 next month and his contract with Arsenal expires at the end of the season.
So far, he has refused to agree new terms with the Gunners and is expected to leave for free come next summer.
According to The Sun on Sunday, Juventus are offering Ramsey a massive salary package worth £10.4m per year (approximately €11.7m) for four seasons.
Roma and Milan have also shown interest, but certainly would not be willing to even approach such figures.
Bayern Munich are another option for Ramsey.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Gonna be awfully hard to sign James or Isco once we've spent all that money on Ramsey

Juventus €11.7m Ramsey salary?

English papers claim Juventus are proposing €11.7m per year wages if Aaron Ramsey joins them as a free agent from Arsenal.
The Wales international midfielder turns 28 next month and his contract with Arsenal expires at the end of the season.
So far, he has refused to agree new terms with the Gunners and is expected to leave for free come next summer.
According to The Sun on Sunday, Juventus are offering Ramsey a massive salary package worth £10.4m per year (approximately €11.7m) for four seasons.
Roma and Milan have also shown interest, but certainly would not be willing to even approach such figures.
Bayern Munich are another option for Ramsey.
Maybe they want to say 11.7 mil. with taxes, which would mean 5.85 mil. after or something like that.
Remember the English calculate player salaries with taxes.
I doubt juve would give Ramsey 23 mil./per year lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Ramsey. How about Fabinho on loan? He's a quality player who also happens to be versatile. Our midfield isn't great, so a loan move wouldn't be risky, and I don't think Liverpool really need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)