Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Nope. Probably a first refusal option but he's definitely a Dortmund player with a contract up til 2022.

Both are talents, maybe I expressed it a bit roughly. I rate Sancho a bit higher though as he has been valued super highly ever since he was only 14 in the Watford youth academy and City tried their best at keeping hold of him offering him insane wages even as a youth prospect. He's still only 18 yet is the key catalyst along with Paco at Dortmund right now, who are absolutely killing it in Buli.
I don't get why every time Dortmund. has a descent team it sounds like they are all WC. It's exactly the same about Porto and Monaco.

Dominating the BL right now is more relate it to Bayern meltdown, Europe would show the low level BL team currently have... u would see
Questionable with Dybala. Obviously very different players, so difficult to compare.
Not really, do u wanna base our arguments in numbers? market appeal? game impact?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Costa + 50mil for Asensio :tuttosport:
I wouldnt take a straight swap so why should we add money for this great but overrated player?!
He clearly is a great player and very young but he isnt worth that much and its not like he is going to be a Cristiano Ronaldo or something..
I see no point getting him to be honest - I think unless we get a huge opportunity we should focus 90% of our energy on midfield!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I don't get why every time Dortmund. has a descent team it sounds like they are all WC. It's exactly the same about Porto and Monaco.

Dominating the BL right now is more relate it to Bayern meltdown, Europe would show the low level BL team currently have... u would see

Not really, do u wanna base our arguments in numbers? market appeal? game impact?
Game impact.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well our top scorer is a very skill player with a medium distance kick like very few in the world and he used to finished each play in a very effective way bar the use of his right foot

DC is an awesome winger with a very good end product and a nice cross. I agree they are both game changer but Dybala provides more alternatives

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
James can play in midfield, Asensio can't, so I'd take James by default.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve never seen what all the fuss is about with James.
James has an incredible passing range and a deadly shot. Isco is a better dribbler but James has more end product.

In his first season at Real Madrid, James scored 17 goals and and bagged 18 assists from midfield.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
James can play in midfield, Asensio can't, so I'd take James by default.

- - - Updated - - -

James has an incredible passing range and a deadly shot. Isco is a better dribbler but James has more end product.

In his first season at Real Madrid, James scored 17 goals and and bagged 18 assists from midfield.
How’s he been getting on at Bayern? Obviously I know he’s currently injured. He just strikes me as another Ozil. A flash of brilliance from time to time then a post ejaculated penis the rest.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
How’s he been getting on at Bayern? Obviously I know he’s currently injured. He just strikes me as another Ozil. A flash of brilliance from time to time then a post ejaculated penis the rest.
He’s been even more complete at Bayern as he’s added more running and defensive prowess to his game, often been deployed much deeper than his natural position. He’s definitely a more versatile player than he was a few years ago. He’s nothing like Ozil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)