Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
thats what set you guys back so much. you let so many potential great players from the BuLi go because of that stubborn policy. we paid 90M for freakin Higgy, im sure Bayern has enough financial power to keep the likes of de Bruyne, Firmino, Sane etc. in Germany, if only they were willing enough to
I agree. We fucked up big time with letting them go. But i hope we'll sign someone finally.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
what do you think about Pulisic @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor @Jethro and @Wittl i guess? (not sure if he watches BL). havent seen him play in 2 years
Don't care much about BuLi, so I have no idea about this Pulisic.

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly, Todibo, Balerdi, Mitrovic, Mancini, AND Andersen can all play as DM according to Transfermarkt.

If Benatia really pushes for a move in Jan, wonder if we'll replace him with one of the above to act as both 5th CB and 6th CM.

Don't need another winger, but I'd sell and make way for Pulisic. He can be our entry into the US market. Rather get him than Chiesa. Latter is Italian, but gaining market share in the US is much more important, and current strategy is all about gaining global market share.

Currently, we're tied with Tot'num. :howler:

DqPzX80XQAA1PrP.jpg
old :tdown:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Meh for Pulisic, very on off kinda lad who still seems very raw. The real star of Dortmund is Sancho. He has almost Mbappe level potential.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Doesn't man City still own Sancho
Nope. Probably a first refusal option but he's definitely a Dortmund player with a contract up til 2022.

So is Sancho, but that's normal at young age.
Both are talents, maybe I expressed it a bit roughly. I rate Sancho a bit higher though as he has been valued super highly ever since he was only 14 in the Watford youth academy and City tried their best at keeping hold of him offering him insane wages even as a youth prospect. He's still only 18 yet is the key catalyst along with Paco at Dortmund right now, who are absolutely killing it in Buli.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
PULISIC :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :fap: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Bout to bring some FREEDOM to Serie A

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly, Todibo, Balerdi, Mitrovic, Mancini, AND Andersen can all play as DM according to Transfermarkt.

If Benatia really pushes for a move in Jan, wonder if we'll replace him with one of the above to act as both 5th CB and 6th CM.

Don't need another winger, but I'd sell and make way for Pulisic. He can be our entry into the US market. Rather get him than Chiesa. Latter is Italian, but gaining market share in the US is much more important, and current strategy is all about gaining global market share.

Currently, we're tied with Tot'num. :howler:

DqPzX80XQAA1PrP.jpg
Based on jersey sales from soccer.com :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)