Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Madrid didn't buy Curtois I'd say he was Real Bound as he is born and bred in Madrid.
But now... he is option! that we should def try.
Either him or Oblak
At the same price its obvious who is the better choice (Oblak) as IMO Oblak is by far the best in the world at the moment..
De Gea can be free in 2 years time so his situation might make him not that expensive (or we should wait till it expires)

Apr 29, 2006
At the same price its obvious who is the better choice (Oblak) as IMO Oblak is by far the best in the world at the moment..
De Gea can be free in 2 years time so his situation might make him not that expensive (or we should wait till it expires)
You think he is certain to stay and MU are just playing the waiting game? He has a 1+1 year contract (according to redcafe regulars), and those +1 options might be tricky especially if MU is not in the CL.

Anyway - I had the conviction he wants to move and the options aren't too many. PSG or us, if one of the Inter/Milan doesn't step up their game. That's why I wanted to see how TuZ rates him.

PP: Oblak's agent basically offered him to us. He said he'd be interested to a move in Italy and there is only one club for him, when Gigi retires. I guess we had other plans or we can use that De Gea roller-coaster somehow?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
International break and all, so should probably be taken with a pinch of soy, but the Aaron Ramsey links are looking pretty stronk now. Big contract, free transfer. Is he any good?
I'd sign him up in a heartbeat!!! Superb player, I rate him highly.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if we were to move for a superstar goalie like de Gea or Oblak, we would probably have to find new clubs for both Woj and Perin, as neither would or should be happy to stay glued to the bench forever behind a huge investment. if we can do that and scrape together 50-60m for both of them I'm all for upgrading, but, to be honest, I don't think it's likely we'd be able to pull it off

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No need to spend huge amounts of money on Oblak or DG. Buy Lafont and sell Polak.
Did you even see Lafont play?!
They called him the French heir to Buffon but he isnt even the heir for Rampulla.. both Polak and Perin are way better than him

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie...hiede-13-milioni-all-anno-di-ingaggio-1167249

Claims Ramsey wants 13 million euros per season. I take it they're talking about net salary? What the fuck has this player ever done to think he's worthy of such a salary? I know salaries increase when players are signed on a free Bosman, but come on...

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me think of the following Pulp Fiction scene: "Jules, if you give that fucking Nimrod 1500 dollars I'll shoot him on general principle."

Last edited:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie...hiede-13-milioni-all-anno-di-ingaggio-1167249

Claims Ramsey wants 13 million euros per season. I take it they're talking about net salary? What the fuck has this player ever done to think he's worthy of such a salary? I know salaries increase when players are signed on a free Bosman, but come on...

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me think of the following Pulp Fiction scene: "Jules, if you give that fucking Nimrod 1500 dollars I'll shoot him on general principle."
surely it's gross not net, 13m net would elevate him around top 15 best paid players in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)