Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I like Chiesa a lot, but don't see space for him here. Fiorentina in general have many interesting players, I like to watch them whenever I can. Lafont is a big goalie talent, Milenkovič is probably the biggest CB talent in Serie A and I wouldn't mind us going after Veretout as well, very energetic player with a good shot and capable of driving the ball forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I like Chiesa a lot, but don't see space for him here. Fiorentina in general have many interesting players, I like to watch them whenever I can. Lafont is a big goalie talent, Milenkovič is probably the biggest CB talent in Serie A and I wouldn't mind us going after Veretout as well, very energetic player with a good shot and capable of driving the ball forward.
Sell Spitinho.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ramsey? Where does he even play (no, I don't even know his position even though I'm pretty sure I have seen him play many times)?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
In the summer let Barzagli go, sell Benatia and buy Romagnoli. Sell De Sciglio, move Cuadrado to RB depth and buy Chiesa. Maybe sell Khedira and replace with another CM.

Close mercato.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We should definitely go for Chiesa. There is a room for him if we move Cuads to RB. Chiesa will be a massive player we cant miss this chance

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Oh God please don't let Ramsey ever set his foot here. One of the most overrated players out there. Had a decent euro but that was his prime. Guy can't defend if his life depended on it and is way too weak offensively to be here. I would seriously prefer Sturaro over this guy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should definitely go for Chiesa. There is a room for him if we move Cuads to RB. Chiesa will be a massive player we cant miss this chance
There is no space for him..
Cuad Bernardeschi D.Costa Dybala Ronaldo Mandzukic all can play his role and are better than him
Chiesa is very good no doubt about it but I think you are overreacting due to the hype
Even if we move Cuadrado - Chiesa will probably not going to get any space in our team..

Bernardeschi is doing very well lately and IMO he has a much bigger ceiling than Chiesa
Bernardeschi has that fierce shot along with some nice turning skills - He has the potential of being a real gem here but it will take time..

- - - Updated - - -

seriously, you expect someone will match his wage at Juve and pay Juve money for taking him? :D
Straight swap for Pogba of course :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We really don't have space for Chiesa. We can't even find room for Kean our own young superstar.

Who knows though, he is only 20 right? Maybe a year from now, with Ronaldo income, we are big money enough to drop 40mil on someone like that and just loan him out for the time being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)