Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So.. can we finally agree on that Mediocre-Savic is just hype and he isn't even close to Pogba?

He'll probably get sold for 1/3 of what Lotito wanted..
I dont know how much he will eventually cost but Pogba is definitely the more superior and more experienced player...
With that being said - You cant take 1 or 2 games and decide the player isnt that great..
SMS is one of the best in his position and every team would have been lucky to have him..

- - - Updated - - -

We really really need that AMF, at times our forward line is completely cut off...
Give it time - Everyone will gel and everything will be alright...
Of course Pogba/SMS would raise our quality to an amazing status but since we cant get everything in life we should just be happy with what we currently have (and its not like we are beggers..)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he is sabotaging lotito to force a move in the near future.
It's not likely he will be benched regardless of bad performances.Do they even have a replacement for him?
Is this why a new contract is being discussed?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I dont know how much he will eventually cost but Pogba is definitely the more superior and more experienced player...
With that being said - You cant take 1 or 2 games and decide the player isnt that great..
SMS is one of the best in his position and every team would have been lucky to have him..

- - - Updated - - -

Give it time - Everyone will gel and everything will be alright...
Of course Pogba/SMS would raise our quality to an amazing status but since we cant get everything in life we should just be happy with what we currently have (and its not like we are beggers..)

- - - Updated - - -

Is this why a new contract is being discussed?!
:tup:

i did some research and you are right.Apparently he will extend and get a pay raise.
the season is long.he has plenty of time to turn things around

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:tup:

i did some research and you are right.Apparently he will extend and get a pay raise.
the season is long.he has plenty of time to turn things around
He is a great player but its too bad he didnt try to push out as we could have used a player like him..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba linked in January but it seems a bit odd for it to happen in Jan so unless we are selling someone important I doubt it I really doubt it..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jan wouldn’t really matter now as there are no cup ties for players that move then so it is possible. I can’t see it though, not after the money we’ve spent this summer

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's not coming back. There is Spain, other Premier League sides, PSG. Plenty of teams willing to pay him big bucks to continue goofing off

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Loan for 30 million + obligation for 60 at the end of the season. Give them Khedira; I'd even sacrifice Pjanic for Pogba.
Sacrificing Pjanic for Pogba could be a good move as it would mean 4-2-3-1 with both Dybala and Pogba able to play that formation instead of the conflict of Pjanic`s 4-3-3 vs Dybala`s 4-2-3-1
The question is if we play 4-2-3-1 can Pogba play as one of the two cm? or he must play more forward and then we have Dybala Pogba D.Costa Mandzukic and C.Ronaldo - one of them will have to be on the bench..
It will allow Can to play in a 4-2-3-1 and in this formation he might be better suited than Pjanic...

Jul 22, 2016
Loan for 30 million + obligation for 60 at the end of the season. Give them Khedira; I'd even sacrifice Pjanic for Pogba.
I’d rather sacrifice Dybala and play 4-3-3 with Berna and Costa, wingmening Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d rather sacrifice Dybala and play 4-3-3 with Berna and Costa, wingmening Ronaldo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Shitty suggestion, but you're entitled to your own opinion. Berna, while a solid and eclectic player, is definitely not good enough to build or pin our future attack on.
Agree
P.S where is the agree smiley?

- - - Updated - - -

apparently ronaldo wasn't going to happen as well :baus:
Yeah but this was summer.. Now its winter and we usually dont buy in the winter, especially such a big player...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus consider Marcelo swap | Football Italia
Juventus could swap Alex Sandro for Real Madrid’s Marcelo in January, reports claim.
The Bianconeri were linked with the left-back this summer, not least because they signed his friend and former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.
Now Tuttosport is reporting that the Brazilian has a strained relationship with Coach Julen Lopetegui, and has been speaking regularly with CR7.
Juve could look to do a deal in January by offering Alex Sandro in exchange, the newspaper claims, and there are some within the Madrid hierarchy who are receptive to that idea.
Under UEFA’s new guidelines for the Champions League, three new players can be registered in a squad for the knockout stages “without any restrictions”.
That would mean neither Marcelo nor Alex Sandro would be cup-tied if they moved in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting new rule about winter transfers

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus could swap Alex Sandro for Real Madrid’s Marcelo in January, reports claim.
The Bianconeri were linked with the left-back this summer, not least because they signed his friend and former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.
Now Tuttosport is reporting that the Brazilian has a strained relationship with Coach Julen Lopetegui, and has been speaking regularly with CR7.
Juve could look to do a deal in January by offering Alex Sandro in exchange, the newspaper claims, and there are some within the Madrid hierarchy who are receptive to that idea.
Under UEFA’s new guidelines for the Champions League, three new players can be registered in a squad for the knockout stages “without any restrictions”.
That would mean neither Marcelo nor Alex Sandro would be cup-tied if they moved in January.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know if I like it that much
Yes we will definitely be a better team as Marcelo is the best LB in the world but he isnt young and we need to build for the present but also for the future
Marcelo has 2 years in him and then he will become second rate player
A.Sandro might not be as good as Marcelo but he can last longer.
Will I smile when I see Marcelo here?! Ofcourse! but its not just bright..

As for Pogba I really hope to see him here again but Im worried about Dybala`s ability to play 4-3-3 and if we play 4-2-3-1 we cant really play Pogba in the middle or can we?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Really don't like that rule, just makes the "big" clubs all the more stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)