Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I say all in on Veratti.

Pjanic - Hernanes - Veratti.

So much I don't give a fuck in one midfield.
Hope you not implying Verratti is as lazy or slow as them, he has the work rate and attitude of a deranged pitbull.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He's also being linked with man utd i think.
I think he said that he regrets not joining juve in the 2015-16 season. But i think draxler is a risky one; he gets injured too frequently. I would take the risk only if the price is right. Maybe sell Zaza and reinvest that on Draxler.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's been wanting to leave ever since he joined Wolfsburg but they didn't let him last season or this one. Now this season he has acting nothing short of disgraceful living of past hype. I hope Loew never gives him a Germany cap again....
Löw will call up Draxler again just for the irresistible lesbian hair cut.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I say all in on Veratti.

Pjanic - PLEASENO - Veratti.

So much I don't give a $#@! in one midfield.
Fixed

Please no..another season with him no.

But Verratii....... ALLL INNNNNN

He is a very good fullback, solid both ways and versatile, we would be lucky to get him to replace Licht or Evra, or both.

Thx. I found it weird he turned to crap just because. He was very versatile.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Bazoer?? It looks like he is leaving in January and apparently he is coming to Serie A. Ajax is in the Europa League so he is eligible for CL too I think... Could be another team like Inter or Roma, but this does look like an opportunity signing that Beppe loves so much!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wolfsburg have banned Draxler from the squad and transfer listed him according to Bild...
Inevitable...Allofs was completely fed up with him in the last interview.

I'd take him - but only for REALLY cheap. I mean, i'm not a fan of Players who try to force their way out, but i can't blame him for saying that he would have chosen Juventus over Wolfsburg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)