Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Draxler makes 4-3-3 possible and makes 4-3-1-2 very powerful.

We would be able to play
-------Higuain - Dybala
-----------Draxler
Khedira - Marchisio - Pjanic

as well as a strong 4-3-3 because we would have a proper winger on the left. Getting such a talented kid at a discount is a no brainer for me. Even if we need to invest in the central midfield too. Its too good of an opportunity to let it pass.

I don't like the lack of physicality in that midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Midfield is not only lacking in physicality, but painfully slow. We definitely need upgrades, if we want to make an impact in the latter stages of the CL. Unless, we get lucky with the draw all the way through to the final, meeting opponents that allow us to mask our weaknesses and limitations.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Hopefully its true and we buy Caldara in January and loan him back to Atlanta. Hopefully we do the same with Kessie. We do need a midfielder to be with our club in January tho as well. As for Draxler we already have Pjaca so I would not get him unless it was too low a fee to pass up. I like him but we already have Pjaca and shouldn't block his development.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think Kessie would arrive in the summer. Caldara might stay at Atalanta for another year, don't see why we would bring him over unless we sold Bonucci.

Witsel should be our priority in January.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True but still a big talent, anyone who gets him and develops him will be set for a long time (been around for ages, but still just 19). We would be envious in what if comments if we pass him up. The kind natural skill he has just have to come good.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)