Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Verratti: "If one day I decide to leave the PSG, I do not hide that I would go back to Italy, but for now I think not".

Its just a case of when he leave chooses to leave Paris but if he only wants Italy then we should be favourites to sign him.
Of course we are the favorites as no one could afford him in Italy but us...
As for the rest of the world I can see Real going for him maybe Barca too even if I doubt it...

Yeah I`m sure we are going to sign him.. We paid 90M for Higuain just to get Morata later... Cant see it happening even if in the long term it could be a good choice signing him (and sell Mandzukic instead)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"He has featured in all of Zinedine Zidane’s side’s matches so far this season, but this has not stopped Tuttosport suggesting that Morata could be in line to return to Juventus Stadium."

:lol:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Tuttosport’s front page today suggests Juve will try to bring Morata back, as he is struggling for playing time at Real Madrid.

Marotta: “We remember him with affection and are still very fond of him, but at the moment there is nothing concrete.”

Nothing concrete? Does that mean we have made inquires about him maybe? :think:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If he couldn't out compete Mandzukic, then he has no chance vs Gonzalo.

That's just tuttosport BS. His chances to play in Real is as good as it would be for us.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I bet he could bench him right now...
Anyway he has no chance against Higuain but he could be very useful in a 4-3-3 4-3-1-2 formations Dybala tracks back anyway so he will be some kind of trequatista/support striker while Morata is support striker striker and Higuain as pure striker..

Anyway its all bullshit as its obvious he will be staying at Real

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
just get me Verratti

Buffon
D.Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-A.Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio-Verratti
Pjanic
Higuain-Dybala​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Apr 29, 2006
Verratti would probably never play alongside Buffon in Juventus. One may say there is a fair chance of Verratti being the signing to ease the pain of Buffon retiring, while keeping the Italian core in numbers+importance.

We would have to reform the base of this team enormously in 2 years or so and I don't know if like-for-like is the approach.

Apr 29, 2006
Nah Dybala must not be sold. Especially after Mr.Dabz. Mind you in a few years the fetish for HG talent in Real Galactico will end, possibly their ban as well...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We should bury 352 permanently. regressive outdated cowardly tactics, let's play the way euromax wants us to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)