Winter Mercato 2024 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This team lack element of surprise that can create chance out of nothing. Only yildiz and sometimes chiesa can do. Others too predictable. If we are serious to get scudetto this season, we should get a proper attacking midfielder. But it seems it isn't the case. Gio Reyna on market now for loan with option to buy. I think even lo celso is on market for loan.

As the Americans here know, I'm been a fan of Gio Reynas talents since his Dortmund debute like 4 years ago.

He is right now about to go on loan to Notts Forrest. I wouldn't mind if we swooped in for free loan. But he has suffered from injuries for past 2 years and got used sparingly in Dortmund due to it. Will be interesting to see what he can show with regular playtime.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This team lack element of surprise that can create chance out of nothing. Only yildiz and sometimes chiesa can do. Others too predictable. If we are serious to get scudetto this season, we should get a proper attacking midfielder. But it seems it isn't the case. Gio Reyna on market now for loan with option to buy. I think even lo celso is on market for loan.
well. the way forward is 2 different plans:

Plan A: play with direct wingers and you don't need a dedicared creative mid. just good passers and direct mids who can run into box. fagioli should be back by then so it helps.

you have chiesa, yildiz, soule, illing and maybe you can add another winger like berardi.

but this plan needs good fullbacks. so need to sign 2 full backs one for right and one for left to help danilo and cambiaso

Plan B: you sign a good midfielder who can create from CM. but in order for this plan to work the wing backs have to be top class. this plan also means chiesa needs to be sold because he is wasted. but it also requires another top CB because gatti and rugani should not be first names.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
well. the way forward is 2 different plans:

Plan A: play with direct wingers and you don't need a dedicared creative mid. just good passers and direct mids who can run into box. fagioli should be back by then so it helps.

you have chiesa, yildiz, soule, illing and maybe you can add another winger like berardi.

but this plan needs good fullbacks. so need to sign 2 full backs one for right and one for left to help danilo and cambiaso

Plan B: you sign a good midfielder who can create from CM. but in order for this plan to work the wing backs have to be top class. this plan also means chiesa needs to be sold because he is wasted. but it also requires another top CB because gatti and rugani should not be first names.
Mods, why isn't there a quick thumb down sticker available?

Because of posts like these we need that thumb down, people!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they re-signed pereyra mid september when the season has already started. he was a free agent during the whole summer and couldn't find a team

expert profile :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)