Winter Mercato 2024 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
atletico backed out of the kean loan deal. he passed the medical, but since he was out of action for a while and he's not in form, they will probably pick an other player. agresti says that kean might still leave jj though

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
atletico backed out of the kean loan deal. he passed the medical, but since he was out of action for a while and he's not in form, they will probably pick an other player. agresti says that kean might still leave jj though

It's a bit ridiculous. Unless Kean spent that time eating at McDonald's and drinking beer every evening, ATM should be aware a player that's been injured for 1.5 months won't be at 100%.

Now I can see an exchange of dry loans happening between us and Fiorentina including Bonaventura and Kean.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, lets be honest... paying for getting Kean on loan and also paying his salary was a bad deal for Atletico :p they just realize it late and use the medical exams has and excuse to break the deal

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what is the problem here, because Atletico won't take him loan, it's his fault? Because he's injured? Literally no idea, trolling aside.

In terms of general transfers I'm not sure what he's done wrong either. I'm sure I will be enlightened by balanced members. He's had nearly two windows at a broke ass club who aren't really looking to sign anyone because they can't afford it.

Summer window will be more interesting though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
problem here is deal falling off the last second. a competent manager would anticipate this and have worked with the agent of the player to have mutliplte teams on standby andnegotiated the deal in beginning of month, not waited till mid month to start looking.

notice marotta never made this kind of mistake at juve.

of course there is still time to fix it, but fans are right to pessimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)