Winter Mercato 2024 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This hurt Kean, not us. The deal failing has nothing to do with our management, but Atleticos, they should known the guy they are litterally about to sign been out for injury for past month. And not be suprised by it. They planned on getting him,God knows why because their attack is stacked.

I assume another factor on deal failing/them backing out is because Angel Correa did not move to Saudi Arabia as expected. The guy Kean was supposed to replace on bench.

Kean staying for rest of season defenitely doesn't hurt us, just another extra depth in case of injuries and suspensions because we didn't plan on replacing him. So I don't get the panic or urgency.

It hurts Kean because he wanted a loan move to get more minutes and be called up for Euros in summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I've watched a couple of videos there's clearly talent there so I'll be positive for now. The way I see is do we think if we sent any of our current midfielders to Southampton they would shine in that team:haha:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Broke as heck and virtually no funds, but Giuntoli is still:

Tiago Djalo (23 - Defender) €3.6m

Vasilije Adzic (17 - Midfielder) €5m

Carlos Alcaraz (21 - Midfielder) Loan, option to buy €35m

Pedro Felipe (19 - Defender) €2m

Francisco Barido (16 - Attacking midfielder) Free

I heard Kvara asks for double the pay at Napoli. Should they reject, I hope we go for him. Kvara on the right, Yildiz/Chiesa on the left, Vlahovic in the center. I think it would make our attack work twice as good.

As for Alcaraz - Never heard of him.. any good?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We don't know about Alcatraz, it will be interesting to see what player he is. What Giuntoli scouting is like.

For Kvara, he can't play right side, he is a left winger strictly. And he dont suit Allegri formation like Chiesa (who he plays same position as). Kvara is class but he is not worth the hassle and price it would take to get him from Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)