Winter Mercato 2024 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
you will get samrdzic and you will like it
I dont think so, also I dont think we should go after him - He is talented but its not like he is a superstar - barely a 20M in my books until he proves otherwise (and one goal against Milan doesnt make him world class)
Koop... - I admit I like him more but he too isnt someone we should overpay for. 30M+some un-needed player would be ok.

- - - Updated - - -

We should get a deal with ToysRus to make him happy.

On a serious note - hope he is a talent like Yildiz.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di Natale: Two confirmations: Barido will arrive immediately (and not in June) and will be added to Mister Grauso's #JuveU16 .

Genoa and Verona want Hasa, but Juve not even open to a loan.

Dont really get why theyre not open to a loan, not like theyre using him and hes too good for serie C.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
19? I think they mean 29.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Natale: Two confirmations: Barido will arrive immediately (and not in June) and will be added to Mister Grauso's #JuveU16 .

Genoa and Verona want Hasa, but Juve not even open to a loan.

Dont really get why theyre not open to a loan, not like theyre using him and hes too good for serie C.
Loan, he won't be a guaranteed starter. Next Gen he is guaranteed starter.

Perhaps the internal scouting report on him is at this point in his development ANY minutes are more important than QUALITY of minutes. That point in a player's development changes and the requirement for more quality minutes rises. Soule you could tell he was there where he was way too good for Next Gen but too raw for Juventus at times.

Hasa is nearly there but perhaps not quite there.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Romano: “Talks are ongoing between Juventus and Felipe Anderson's agent to sign him as a free agent in the summer. The Bianconeri want to complete the agreement by February latest.”

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He had 9 goals and 6 assists from wide last year.

Did he really turn to shit five years ago?

Unlike 2023 Kostic, he can actually cross the ball to the point it ends up at a player's feet.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
#Juve will sort out the details of operation #PedroFelipe in the next few hours. The defender will play with #JNextGen . The formula: six-month loan (with the possibility of extending it for another year) with a redemption option of around 2 million € .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...el-palmeiras-non-avrebbe-trovato-spazi-674409
The editorial staff of TuttoJuve.com contacted, exclusively, the Brazilian colleague of the portal "nossopalestra.com.br" who first launched the indiscretion of Pedro Felipe to Juventus, Leonardo Barbieri, to talk in depth about the defender about to move to Juve and not only:
In Italy we were very impressed by the news of Pedro Felipe at Juventus. Can you tell us how the interest of the Bianconeri came about?
"I can't say how the Bianconeri interest was born, but what I do know is that the group of agents that follows the boy is very active in European football. I think that's how it went."
Can you tell us which defender Pedro Felipe is?
"Pedro is a promising defender with great potential. He is endowed with good physical strength and good passes, he has been in the Palmeiras formation for just under two years. He has confidence in his potential, good at department defense and with excellent individual numbers. Of course it will depend on its performance and the entire adaptation process. But if he manages to do as in Palmeiras, it will be a good deal for Juventus."
Will it be the new Bremer?
"It's hard to compare players. Each player has a process of growth and maturation. What I can say, as I said earlier, is that he is a very promising and confident defender."
Pedro will play in Serie C, is the right choice in your opinion?
"Palmeiras currently have a very strong and qualified squad in the professional landscape. He currently has 4 excellent defenders, 2 of whom have experience in Europe (Gustavo Gomez, former Milan, is the captain). In addition to them, another defender who is the captain of the Brazilian Under 23s came to reinforce the squad. He would hardly have had a place in the Palmeiras main team. That's why the choice was made to open up to the loan. Palmeiras did it with Como too, I'm talking about Fellipe Jack who is another very promising player who would play little."
Will he be able to adapt to a less technical and more tactical football?
"Currently Palmeiras has a very integrated structure between the professional and youth teams. The Portuguese coach Abel Ferreira and his assistants constantly integrate them, even one of them dedicates himself exclusively to the transition from Spring to the first team so that he can make the best possible path. With this, the players adopt a very important culture and tactical understanding thanks to Ferreira."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)