Winter Mercato 2024 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I just can't see it happening at least not till the summer, as much as I've wanted Koopmeiners for a long while.
Yeah, I think it's probably unlikely, especially due to how close we are to the end of January window and I would imagine Atalanta would want to find a replacement but you never know. We've made some big purchases in this window before and if he's a clear target why wait until summer? Time will tell for sure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why you guys assume juve can't sign him for 40m without selling?

did you guys forget fagioli sacrificed himself so the illegal juve gambling mafia didn't get caught?

there is lots of money in juve's pocket

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, I'm seeing the same rumors. Loan on Koopmeiners with obligation to purchase at 40m.

Would be a massive grab for January.
He is a good player but I dont know about how much I like that we pay 40M for him.

- - - Updated - - -

So if we really So sign Koopmeiners then what would that mean for Sarmardzic?
Well, logic says we will probably dump him but you never know.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
We'll see about Barido. I'm always skeptical about stories about a 14 year old South American will sign with Juventus in the future.

I never know how accurate those reports are, and I'll never buy into the hype over a 14 year old.

Would I be ecstatic to sign him? Absolutely. He's a free lottery ticket with nothing to lose. I just wouldnt be shocked if I never heard his name again.

Jul 2, 2006
We'll see about Barido. I'm always skeptical about stories about a 14 year old South American will sign with Juventus in the future.

I never know how accurate those reports are, and I'll never buy into the hype over a 14 year old.

Would I be ecstatic to sign him? Absolutely. He's a free lottery ticket with nothing to lose. I just wouldnt be shocked if I never heard his name again.
nowadays, these are the only news worth getting excited over. compared to routine bullshit of the club; hojberg, berardi, koopmehers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)