Winter Mercato 2024 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I still think if we would invest this winter in a proper midfielder, we could have a real chance in the scudetto. Someone like Henderson would had been good enough.
Henderson's game is all about his work rate and intensity, and he's 33, been in decline for some time.

We shouldn't be looking at players like that at that age, only if it's someone exceptional at 33. I didn't even mind the Di Maria move but it came in the wrong season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The alternatives we currently have are Moretti and or McKennie. Both can't really put in solid performances. I don't think Hendo is an exceptional talent by any means, but I'm guessing a player who played in the Prem for that long, has at least the maturity to bring some calmness in our game.

Hendo would had been a cheap solution. Hojberg and even Matic would be good solutions for me also.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The alternatives we currently have are Moretti and or McKennie. Both can't really put on solid performances. I don't think Hendo is an exceptional talent by any means, but I'm guessing a player who played in the Prem for that long, has at least the maturity to bring some calmness in our game.

Hendo would had been a cheap solution. Hojberg and even Matic would have been okay for me.
Mckennie runs circles around Henderson

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
The alternatives we currently have are Moretti and or McKennie. Both can't really put in solid performances. I don't think Hendo is an exceptional talent by any means, but I'm guessing a player who played in the Prem for that long, has at least the maturity to bring some calmness in our game.

Hendo would had been a cheap solution. Hojberg and even Matic would be good solutions for me also.
McKennie is a better player than Henderson, and it's not particularly close. Henderson sucks.

I agree that someone like Hojbjerg would be a solid pickup to the midfield, but I doubt we can get him on loan (or with option to buy). So if you invested and bought him this winter, that would be Juve's "big" midfield signing for the year. I'd rather have a full market in the summer with more options than go on all in someone like Hojbjerg now.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira- Moise #Kean to #AtleticoMadrid from #Juventus on loan is at the final stage. #Atleti will pay €0,4M for the 6-months loan and will cover the salary of the striker. #transfers

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Will he win CL with them like Coman did with Bayern.

You bet your ass he will!
Keanlé to become everything Balotelli was supposed to be but at Atletico. He’ll be a 40+ goal/season striker and will win multiple CL’s. Italy will be mad and will always select Berardi and Immobile ahead of him so he’ll get to rest well during international competitions so he can win more CL’s the following season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di Marzio today thinks Juve could still add a midfielder before the mercato closes. Schira then tweets that multiple teams want Miretti on loan but Juve haven’t opened the door yet.

Let’s just play along; Samardzic in, Miretti out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)