Winter Mercato 2024 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Di Marzio today thinks Juve could still add a midfielder before the mercato closes. Schira then tweets that multiple teams want Miretti on loan but Juve haven’t opened the door yet.

Let’s just play along; Samardzic in, Miretti out?
I just dont buy it. Who is the target?

Atalanta is fighting for 4th place and I doubt they want to sell Koopmeiners or Ederson

Udinese is fighting to stay out of relegation, so I doubt they're looking to sell Samardzic.

I refuse to believe management would put all their eggs in the Hojbjerg basket as our "big" midfield signing for the winter/summer.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Only chance would be if Kessie or SMS did a "Henderson" and pushed for a move. Then maby we would try for a loan with an obligation to buy. Let's see what happens, most likely we will target Koopmeiners in the summer or SMS/Kessie if they want to leave Saudi that's my guess.

And let's see what happens with Rabiot, he could be a player we would need to replace, even if my feeling is he will sign a new deal.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Keanlé to become everything Balotelli was supposed to be but at Atletico. He’ll be a 40+ goal/season striker and will win multiple CL’s. Italy will be mad and will always select Berardi and Immobile ahead of him so he’ll get to rest well during international competitions so he can win more CL’s the following season.
Sardinia is barely Italy to begin with :disagree:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What happened to us supposedly having "hijacked" the deal Samardzic had with Napoli and the supposed gentleman's agreement we had with his dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)