Winter Mercato 2024 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
One thing I love about Brazilians is how much tape there is readily available on them.

Juventus getting linked with anybody from the former Yugoslavia and finding any tape besides highlights is basically impossible. Except for like Croatia and Serbia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont think so, also I dont think we should go after him - He is talented but its not like he is a superstar - barely a 20M in my books until he proves otherwise (and one goal against Milan doesnt make him world class)
Koop... - I admit I like him more but he too isnt someone we should overpay for. 30M+some un-needed player would be ok.

- - - Updated - - -
well i bet you, like others here including me didn't think cambiaso was going to turn into one of juve's most solid and bestest players.

need to trust the scouts when it comes to....scouting. maybe samardzic is good. maybe he is not. trust the process

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He had 9 goals and 6 assists from wide last year.

Did he really turn to shit five years ago?

Unlike 2023 Kostic, he can actually cross the ball to the point it ends up at a player's feet.
Inflated. Stats don't indicate everything. He's been hot and cold for the best part of 5 years - mostly cold. He's also 30 years old (35 in Brazilian years), so as a Lolzilian he's expired. Offering him 4+ million means he's going after his last paycheck - fair play to him, but we shouldn't bite. He is the type that should/will end up in Saudi Arabia in one or two years Max.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Inflated. Stats don't indicate everything. He's been hot and cold for the best part of 5 years - mostly cold. He's also 30 years old (35 in Brazilian years), so as a Lolzilian he's expired. Offering him 4+ million means he's going after his last paycheck - fair play to him, but we shouldn't bite. He is the type that should/will end up in Saudi Arabia in one or two years Max.
I'll judge the deal on the length of the contract if it happens. We only have one winger right now. So if we're actually aiming to play a wing based formation, might as well add one on a Bosman. Not on a long contract for an oldie 'thought....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
well i bet you, like others here including me didn't think cambiaso was going to turn into one of juve's most solid and bestest players.

need to trust the scouts when it comes to....scouting. maybe samardzic is good. maybe he is not. trust the process
Well 1 out 100 is a very low percentage. How many Cambiassos did we buy before we got that good one.
Frabotta? Maybe that Roma guy I forgot his name?
Same thing for midfield and attack.

Koop vs Smardzic - Definitely Koop. The guy is good and he is pretty much consistent. I cant say the same about Smardzic.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
3 days left for mercato and we lack of striker, midfielder and attacking midfielder...when you fight for scudetto you should do something, even if we are finnacialy incapable. Bring back soule or loan a decend striker... we bought injured Djalo. Mercato 1/10.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Broke or not, it’s unacceptable not looking to immediately bring in an attacking midfielder and/or winger to reinforce the squad, just about anyone that has a bit of creativity and pace would be better than nothing, heck at this stage i’d even take Berna or DC on a short term contract to at least have options from the bench…

It’s quite obvious that with the current squad and repetitive injuries to the same key players we simply won’t be able to keep up the favorable momentum that we started with.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
This team lack element of surprise that can create chance out of nothing. Only yildiz and sometimes chiesa can do. Others too predictable. If we are serious to get scudetto this season, we should get a proper attacking midfielder. But it seems it isn't the case. Gio Reyna on market now for loan with option to buy. I think even lo celso is on market for loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)