Winter Mercato 2024 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We'll see about Barido. I'm always skeptical about stories about a 14 year old South American will sign with Juventus in the future.

I never know how accurate those reports are, and I'll never buy into the hype over a 14 year old.

Would I be ecstatic to sign him? Absolutely. He's a free lottery ticket with nothing to lose. I just wouldnt be shocked if I never heard his name again.
Too bad we lost the great Lucas Piazon to Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
You know what. Perhaps being banned from Europe and having budget constraints has ended up being a blessing in disguise. Its been great to see so many young players flourishing. I hope this is the new trend that persists.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nope, they are playing because fagiobet365 and dopgba are banned and iling playis because de shitglio is injured. The only one who must play because of his massive talent is yildiz. He would play in any team under any coach.
Same for many young players, especially at big clubs. It's twofold - we have less champions and better focus on young players.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
You know what. Perhaps being banned from Europe and having budget constraints has ended up being a blessing in disguise. Its been great to see so many young players flourishing. I hope this is the new trend that persists.
There needs to be a happy medium moving forward.

More investment in youth development + "big" signings more in the €30-50 million range with reasonable wages, and the Ronaldo, Higuain, de Ligt type signings need to never happen again (at least under the current economic state).

But the investment and focus on youth development is something we've all be asking for for a long time now, so it's nice to see it happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Same for many young players, especially at big clubs. It's twofold - we have less champions and better focus on young players.
+ let's not forget that miretti, fagioli himself, iling, barrenechea, soulé already had more or less playtime last season. this is what the u23/nextgen was created for, now it's part of the club's strategy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even him, still wouldn't be playing under our terrorist if Chiesa, Kean and others didn't get injured.
yildiz debuted against udinese, then also played against bologna (first two rounds). chiesa started both matches, kean was benched vs bologna. then he played against atalanta, kean and chiesa started that one

he's getting more and more minutes regardless of the others. his progress is probably the main reason why kean is on the market

Jan 22, 2016
Nope, they are playing because fagiobet365 and dopgba are banned and iling playis because de shitglio is injured. The only one who must play because of his massive talent is yildiz. He would play in any team under any coach.
These payers are in our 23-man squad of this season. It means we counted on them to play for us as starters and squad player. They were not brought to the club after the injuries, doping or gambling. They were here before that.

Jul 3, 2020
dude, you like allegri. what psychobabble are you talking about? you should not even be allowed to walk freely among people.

what a shitty incessant troll. these despicable beings are like sickness only show up when immunity system fails. it was like this when calciopoli happened, now it is like this when allegri is happening. whether you like it or not, what i post here are my honest feelings unlike these inbreds who are enjoying the suffering of the club and make fun of the concern shown by people who truly care about juventus. these tools who don't even pretend anymore are spewing their filth while i am banned from talking shit about forum deities such as allegri and marotta even after 5 years he fucked off to inter.
Max will end his career as the all time leader in Serie A Wins, an absolute legend in Italian Football. Your hatred seems to suggest that your are from Milan? I dont know what other conclusion to come to.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, you like allegri. what psychobabble are you talking about? you should not even be allowed to walk freely among people.

what a shitty incessant troll. these despicable beings are like sickness only show up when immunity system fails. it was like this when calciopoli happened, now it is like this when allegri is happening. whether you like it or not, what i post here are my honest feelings unlike these inbreds who are enjoying the suffering of the club and make fun of the concern shown by people who truly care about juventus. these tools who don't even pretend anymore are spewing their filth while i am banned from talking shit about forum deities such as allegri and marotta even after 5 years he fucked off to inter.
Bro you are the Gravina of Juventuz. Everybody can see and has been talking about it

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
Max will end his career as the all time leader in Serie A Wins, an absolute legend in Italian Football. Your hatred seems to suggest that your are from Milan? I dont know what other conclusion to come to.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you are the Gravina of Juventuz. Everybody can see and has been talking about it
are you his son? because no money in the world is worth spewing this bullshit. then again, i can't imagine even his sons liking this clown. what are you?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Probably, but currently we dont have any champion in our squad.

- - - Updated - - -

These payers are in our 23-man squad of this season. It means we counted on them to play for us as starters and squad player. They were not brought to the club after the injuries, doping or gambling. They were here before that.
How many young players were on those lists under allegri in all his years here? But none of them made it out. They were getting last 3 minutes of play. Allegri never liked young players, and this time would be the same if we werent so financialy disabled and have those injuries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)